Rapid tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea Raynai

GlowbyAndrea
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I do mobile spray tanning and am looking to expand my products.

Does anyone use a faster developing tanning product, I have tried the Suntana one before. Can anyone else recommend a really good quick developing tan that I can use on my clients? I mean 1-3hours?
Appreciate the help x

Fake Bake do a 60 minute tan. Can be left on between one and three hours. Gives a really lovely colour x

Fake Bake do a 60 minute tan. Can be left on between one and three hours. Gives a really lovely colour x

Thanks Steff, is that the solution for the gun? Or is it just a spray your customers can buy over the counter? X

Yep, solution for the gun. Most of our clients have this over the original tan now. It's just easier to be able to wash it off quicker x

Hi Ladies,

I do mobile spray tanning and am looking to expand my products.

Does anyone use a faster developing tanning product, I have tried the Suntana one before. Can anyone else recommend a really good quick developing tan that I can use on my clients? I mean 1-3hours?
Appreciate the help x

Hi, I use Moroccan Tan all of their solutions are rapid tans. I use mainly the original collection which are 2 hours until rinse off. Clients love it as you don't need to sleep in it. Also the colour is amazingly natural Browns and a great choice of colours DHA %

Most brands do a rapid tan but I don't know of any that develop quicker. I'd love to find one that does.

I have just started using the Sienna X rapid tan wash off after 1 hour and development continues for up to 4 hours it leaves a lovely natural colour x

I have just started using the Sienna X rapid tan wash off after 1 hour and development continues for up to 4 hours it leaves a lovely natural colour x
Thanks very much. Sounds ideal. I prefer a brown toned tan to a golden tan, which would you say this is?

I have started using the Exposed Rapid tan which can be washed off between 1-4 hours and gives the most natural looking tan ever. Totally love it and had never had more people ask me if I'd been away.

Thanks for all the tips ladies. I'm going to test the fake bake one and the Moroccan tan and let you know how I get on. I am going to charge £30 for a rapid spray tan. Does that sound ok X

Hi all, sorry to jump onto this thread and re-direct slightly but didn't want to start a brand new thread, to answer the above question, I use Suntana rapid tan and it's brilliant! The fragrance is strawberry and vanilla and can be left on between1-4 hours

Now my cheeky question is this- I only have a window tom Eve to do my tan which will be the rapid one, problem being I will have been swimming before hand and freshly showered, how much will this affect my tan? I know it's not good to shower before a tan etc and I would never do this on a client but it's only me, just wondered wether it'll be a complete waste of time or will I still tan a bit? Thanks xxz

Hi all, sorry to jump onto this thread and re-direct slightly but didn't want to start a brand new thread, to answer the above question, I use Suntana rapid tan and it's brilliant! The fragrance is strawberry and vanilla and can be left on between1-4 hours

Now my cheeky question is this- I only have a window tom Eve to do my tan which will be the rapid one, problem being I will have been swimming before hand and freshly showered, how much will this affect my tan? I know it's not good to shower before a tan etc and I would never do this on a client but it's only me, just wondered wether it'll be a complete waste of time or will I still tan a bit? Thanks xxz

I was in the same situation recently as I was going on holiday the next day and didn't have time to wait after showering. I found the tan spotted more than usual on my skin and seemed to take ages to dry properly. After showering it off the next morning it looked perfectly even though, but I felt it wasn't as dark as normal, but in fairness that may have been because I was using a small (previously un-opened) bottle of solution that was over a year old and it may just have deteriorated. The tan faded evenly and didn't go patchy so it wouldn't put me off doing it again on myself if I had no other option.

Hi ladies, just thought I would update you all. So I tested a few different brands. And I ended up picking a brand called Sunescape. They have 3 different shades and develop in 2-4 hours. They also continue to develop 6-8 hours after you wash it off. I loved the colours the brand is Australian, and they have lots of additional products you can up sell to your clients :)
If anyone else has used Sunescape before it would be great to hear from you and what you think of it. And any of their other products you would recommend :)

Hi ladies, just thought I would update you all. So I tested a few different brands. And I ended up picking a brand called Sunescape. They have 3 different shades and develop in 2-4 hours. They also continue to develop 6-8 hours after you wash it off. I loved the colours the brand is Australian, and they have lots of additional products you can up sell to your clients :)
If anyone else has used Sunescape before it would be great to hear from you and what you think of it. And any of their other products you would recommend :)[/QUOTE
I love using Sunescape and my clients love it,too. It is not a cheap tan to offer, but is one of the best I have come across. I have got a few ladies who love the Month in Maui. I personally prefer Week in Fiji. My bestseller is their Tan Extender and the exfoliator which smells divine. Also their application mitt and exfoliating mitt sell well.
I also use Exposed tan alongside Sunescape as an alternative and especially like their 8 and 6% solutions for my fairer skinned clients and their Rapid tan for myself as a change from Sunescape.
Let me know how you are getting on with Sunescape. xx

If anyone else has used Sunescape before it would be great to hear from you and what you think of it. And any of their other products you would recommend :)

Hi Andrea,
I've been using the full Sunescape range for over a year now and love it. All three shades of the spray tan are amazing and always come out perfect on clients. Clients also really love the gradual tan extender (as do i) and also the candles sell really well in my salon.
Let me know if you need any help and I'll try my best.

Sam x

Latest posts

Back