Quantcast

RCMA foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Bohemianivy

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm thinking about purchasing a foundation pallette from RCMA . I was just woundering if it's suitable for bridal makeup?

jolie69

Reaction score
Yes definitely - love mine and photographs beautifully x

JustStef2016

Reaction score
Hello just to jump on the post . I have used it so far as a concealer palette . I find a little goes a long way . It's a cream foundation so isn't great for oily skin . I used it with a client with oily skin and found we used a lot of powder to create the look we wanted . Morphe brushes also do a foundation palette which would be good for mixing .

JuliaDon304

Reaction score
Yes definitely - love mine and photographs beautifully x
Sorry to jump on as well, which palette do you use? I'm also looking to add this to my collection.
Tia x

SallyGirlJojo

Reaction score
Sorry to jump on as well, which palette do you use? I'm also looking to add this to my collection.
Tia x
Theres the VK11 and VK10, I think most geeks have the VK11 first. I got mine from love-makeup.co.uk xx

Reaction score
Holy smokes I love that pallette. I might even say it's my favorite. I always mix a little beauty oil with it and warm it up on my hand. Outstanding product. Light weight , great coverage, blends beautifully

House Beauty

Reaction score
I just spent £150 plus shipping on a palette, thinner and the pre lotion. To be honest I was really excited because vegan foundations are hard to come by, but its not very good. I've used a sleek contour palette and have to say that was much better. I am aware that with RCMA you have to get the application precisely perfect so am going to get a beauty blender. Foundation brushes dont do diddly with it, I had the best luck with fingers and a flat eyeshadow brush. Will keep you updated, fingers crossed I get better at using it! :(

Reaction score
House of beauty have you tried warming it on your hand and mixing I tiny bit of beauty oil. (I use maricuja (sp?). Then I apply it with and f84. I have yet to come across a skin type its doesn't look amazing on

Latest posts