re-arranging clients when yr ill.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its horrible when your ill. Last time I was ill I was off for a week, felt bad towards my clients. But they where great and didnt mind, as they know I will fit them all in somewhere. I ended up working every evening and worked on the sunday aswell to catch up with everybody.

Hi Cheryl

Just wondered if you were taking anything - as can recommend you to take echinacea in the liquid form. You can get this from Holland and Barratt and just add a few drops to water and drink in one (it tells you the exact amount on the bottle!) It is good for coughs and colds and helps the immune system to heal quicker and fight off infections etc. I tend to find when i take it the colds dont last half as long! It may be worth a try!

Hope you feel better soon! xx
i do take echinacea in liquid form and vitamin C tablets, (one of my clients owns a heath shop in the same village, she always brings me stuff to take!!) maybe it was the change of weather, but i think when your going to be ill, your ill. thanks for advice though.:hug:

one good thing to come out of being sick is..you sure discover which clients care about YOU and not just their nails:rolleyes:
get better soon cheryl:hug:

Latest posts

Back