Reaction to lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktjane86

Reaction score
Morning geeks
Had a client text me this morning saying her eyes where sore and swollen and could I remove her lashes. (She had them done Thursday)I told her yes of course I'll remove them. I've never in my years doing lashes had a problem with anything like this. Do I give her a refund back?

Advice anybody? X

Morning geeks
Had a client text me this morning saying her eyes where sore and swollen and could I remove her lashes. (She had them done Thursday)I told her yes of course I'll remove them. I've never in my years doing lashes had a problem with anything like this. Do I give her a refund back?

This happened to me once, she had had a skin test to. We agreed to go halves as such so half for my time and the other half back to her. X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

So removed the clients lashes when she came there wasn't any redness just under her eyes was a bit puff, do u think it could have been the gel patches.? Also after removing them sat morning she still saying there all swollen and sore today? I've never experienced anything like this, is this normal?

Iv had skin test before and was fine. However when the lashes went on my eyes became swollen itchy and very painful. X

I've had a lady who had lashes for 3yrs and developed an allergy, it can happen at any time and is awful :(
I would remove them for free but not refund.
Advise her to keep them clean and visit her dr if symptoms persist xx

I had lashes on for 3years then developed an allergy. My mum had the same and another client all of us the same it just happened over night one day. I've tried different glues, lashes and everything and every time I end up swollen and itchy. So gutted I can't tell you :-(Mind you it is literally only the 3 of us it's happened to for me. Xx

I'm so glad that I'm not the only person it's happened to, I feel so bad that this client had a reaction to the lashes, I just hope that she doesn't start saying to other ppl don't go to me. She has already wrote something on Facebook about having a reaction. Like I said this is the only person that it's happened too. I texted her again last night and she said she had been to the hospital, I did remove the lashes for her on Saturday. I just feel awful :( xx

Latest posts

Back