Real Life Nightmares....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St311ar

Reaction score
What is the worst situation you have had to deal with while doing any kind of service on a client and what did you do to get through it/work it out?

when i was a moblie hairdresser one of my clients had 4 rottweilers and they used to take turns to jump on my back when i was doing her hair, im bit scared of dogs anyway and this was a total nightmare, my client sed to say, its ok there harmless, just playing.. i wanted to cry.:cry:

Oh my gosh! She could have at least put them away! Poor thing, how scary!

when i was a moblie hairdresser one of my clients had 4 rottweilers and they used to take turns to jump on my back when i was doing her hair, im bit scared of dogs anyway and this was a total nightmare, my client sed to say, its ok there harmless, just playing.. i wanted to cry.:cry:

Four Rottweilers ... OMG .. you are hard core to carry on doing the treatment with a dog on your back.

Four Rottweillers and I wouldn't have even gone past the front door!!!

Jacqui xx

I was 16 when I first started working in the spa where I still work now. I was a spa assistant at the time whilst becoming qualified. In fact I was still at school actually, and was starting collegein the september. Anyways, I had only been there a few weeks, and I was folding hand towels in the toilet area, and some man tryed to get me into a toilet cubicle with him. He said his wife was in the spa too, but that we could gonto the toilet and be naughty, and sh'ed never know etc. I was absolutly petrified and had no idea what to say except ''i cant, I'd get the sack'' :irked: i should of told him where to go! I ran off and into the staff room in hysterics. My manager, both assistant managers and a senior,and me, all went through the spa to try and find him, but e must of exited pretty sharpish!
It still scares me now, and I have a real thing about treating men, even if they are really lovely, I still shake the whole way through treatments!
xxx

The end of my clippers came off when i was cutting a boys very thick hair!! I cut down to the skin, i blushed from head to toe but carried on talking to his Mum while a did a really nifty scissor over comb graduation to nothing at the back - he didn't notice a thing but I admitted it to her ( shes a friend) and didn't charge because I was so embarrased. Promptly bought some new clippers as well.:eek:

Four Rottweilers ... OMG .. you are hard core to carry on doing the treatment with a dog on your back.

Four Rottweillers and I wouldn't have even gone past the front door!!!

Jacqui xx

i wouldnt of gone in if id known but she said at the door are you ok with dogs, i looked behind her and there was this little cute dog so i said yeah am ok with them and wasnt til i went in and these 4 beasts were looking at me...

i have a salon now so she comes to me now so no more nightmare experiences

i wouldnt of gone in if id known but she said at the door are you ok with dogs, i looked behind her and there was this little cute dog so i said yeah am ok with them and wasnt til i went in and these 4 beasts were looking at me...

i have a salon now so she comes to me now so no more nightmare experiences

Hahahahahahahaha this story makes me laugh whenever I think of the dogs taking it in turns to jump on you but it really must have terrified you. I like to think there aren't many work situations which would faze me but you managed a thousand times better than I ever would have in a hundred years!!

You get my medal for bravery and courage!! lol

Jacqui xx

haha thank you. i can laugh about it now, at the time it was horrendous:cry:

Latest posts

Back