Really weird and now paranoid

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanfastic

Reaction score
Hi there fellow Geeks and geekettes,
This is strange, got an e-mail via Qype today ( sent last night at half nine) form someone saying that I did her nails on Thursday, all have tiny bubbles and the gel on the thumb has chipped.
The strange thing is I only did one set of nails last week as I was busy with spray tans all week and they were on Friday and they were gels, the girls name is nothing like the name on the e-mail either.
I did send a reply saying I have no record of her and asked if she could let me know the time I saw her and the address (I am mobile) and the name she booked under and that I would sort them out for her if I had done them. No reply yet. My worry is that she has obviously now found my website and facebook page and what can I do if she starts posting bad reviews and comments, I cant afford bad publcity as I am trying to build a customer base and one bad word can cause untold damage to someone trying to build a good reputation, I am getting quite paranoid now as I cant contact her any other way to get to the bottom of this. I did call the girl I did on Friday this morning after the e-mail as a follow up and she is dead happy and has now booked her infill appointment. I thought that if it was her on the email she would then tell me of any problems.

Am I just looking for something to worry about or are there wierdos out there that do this kind of thing. I hope it's just that the girl e-mailed the wrong business but on Qype she has to be on my page to contact me so mistaken identity is probably not the reason...

Gonna start biting my nails soon.... oops no cant do , they are fabulously red Acrylics. LOL

Please somebody set my mind at ease

Regards
Nikki:irked:

Last edited:
I really wouldn't worry. Either someone trying their luck or they have got confused. If she doesn't reply I would leave it at that x

agree with the above post and should that happen with fb etc id reitterate that u cant remember seeing her and u have previously asked for her details to check the booking as u didnt have anyone that day by her name.

Agree, this is someone totally confused in which case they will either realise their mistake or email you the details and you can put them straight or someone trying their luck at getting a refund via bank transfer, hoping you're so busy that you won't keep track of your appointments and just refund no questions ask.

Sit tight and wait for response. Remember, you have done nothing wrong as you haven't done anything To be in the wrong in the first place.

E xx

Latest posts

Back