Rebalances are still my down fall, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poshpinks

Reaction score
evening all. i have just got bk from my last appoint ment of the day and i a feeling unhappy with myself. I have just done a 2 week rebalence and i feel as tho it was not good, i seem to always do a great fullset but when it comes to re-doing them i seem to make them look thick and just not good and i seem to always take longer doing a rebalence than a fullset. Any idears on how i could get better as i feel this is all that is letting me down and i would like to be better at this service. The only thing i am considering is a 1-1 with a tutor ? Help please how can i get better ? :cry:

evening all. i have just got bk from my last appoint ment of the day and i a feeling unhappy with myself. I have just done a 2 week rebalence and i feel as tho it was not good, i seem to always do a great fullset but when it comes to re-doing them i seem to make them look thick and just not good and i seem to always take longer doing a rebalence than a fullset. Any idears on how i could get better as i feel this is all that is letting me down and i would like to be better at this service. The only thing i am considering is a 1-1 with a tutor ? Help please how can i get better ? :cry:

You may think this is a really obvious answer but you'd be surprised how many people seemed to have got hep from it so here I go again. :lol:

Use less product!!

The reason your finished nails look thick is because you are most likely using the same sized beads as you do with a full set (because you are used to making them a particular size) and you mustn't.

Your goal is to do the finished nail with your brush and not to have to file and file to thin out after you have applied your product. Just use what you have to use and no more. :hug:

Rebalances cannot be your downfall ... it is the service we perform the MOST. It's one thing to do a nice full set .. quite another to keep them looking like a new set month after month after month ... THAT takes the real skill.

Thats me Gigi.....Im getting much better ..... lol

Ive got it right in my head but when it goes from brain to brush it sometimes loses its way....

I do find that its odd clients, not all of them, on most I can do it, but on others i still replace too much product...

Anyone who thinks producing good nails is a doddle is seriously deluded lol

Latest posts

Back