Recomendations for high quality micro link/ shoe lace tip extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siansy

Reaction score
Hi all,
Have been using the micro link technique for a year now and having real trouble finding high quality hair with the shoe lace tips. Have experimented alot , even using bulk hair to make my own, far too fiddly , time consuming and cant get the tips small enough for the smaller links. Found some decent hair from Hair development but only in the 5g and too thin. Would like 1 g weight really . Lush us have been ok but still not good enough and there limited colour range is disappointing.
have tried various companies stating remi hair but still not impressed.l
Being used to the quality of Cinderella and Celebrity Elite for the prebonded finding this very frustrating for both me and my clients.
I dont mind reseaching but getting fed uo with it now .
Which brands does everyone use ? Thanks in advance x

I agree Lush Us colour range is difficult to work with but with mixing skills it can still do a great job. I've never had any problems with the hair itself or the stick tips. Recent supplies have been superb quality I thought. What was it that was better in your previous supply?
Just interested....not starting an argument...lol

Linda
:)

i use hair planet and have never had any complaint, service is excellent never had a problem with them

I agree Lush Us colour range is difficult to work with but with mixing skills it can still do a great job. I've never had any problems with the hair itself or the stick tips. Recent supplies have been superb quality I thought. What was it that was better in your previous supply?
Just interested....not starting an argument...lol

Linda

No worries Linda , didnt sound argumentative at all :) A couple of trial clients and also on my daughter have been wearing lush us, sometimes alone and sometimes with the usual brands i use. so although very happy with the Cinderella/celebrity elite i usually use thought id try Lush us due to recommendations on here and yes apart from the premium branded hair it is the first i have found that also does the 1g hair and on the darker colours have been pretty impressed for the price. the blondes not fantastic and find the 60 awful. I really would love to find the cinderella quality or a bohyme remi in the stick tip. i dont mind the higher cost of hair as the lush us/ foxy/ ect indian remi brands are quite a bit less than what i am used to and i keep my service costs as low as poss so clients happy with a higher price and they know they get what they pay for. Usually the hair i use can last up to 6 months no problem but these indian remi brands struggle to the 3 montths stage.
Do you any idea why the Lush us colour range is so limited and also what i need is rarely in stock?

Kirsty I have seen threads on here talking about planet hair in not a very good light and looking at their web site the prices are too low so would not think its any where near the quality i am looking for . I would normally be paying around £43 more per pack of 25 stands ! with cinderella than the planet hair.

No worries Linda , didnt sound argumentative at all :) A couple of trial clients and also on my daughter have been wearing lush us, sometimes alone and sometimes with the usual brands i use. so although very happy with the Cinderella/celebrity elite i usually use thought id try Lush us due to recommendations on here and yes apart from the premium branded hair it is the first i have found that also does the 1g hair and on the darker colours have been pretty impressed for the price. the blondes not fantastic and find the 60 awful. I really would love to find the cinderella quality or a bohyme remi in the stick tip. i dont mind the higher cost of hair as the lush us/ foxy/ ect indian remi brands are quite a bit less than what i am used to and i keep my service costs as low as poss so clients happy with a higher price and they know they get what they pay for. Usually the hair i use can last up to 6 months no problem but these indian remi brands struggle to the 3 montths stage.
Do you any idea why the Lush us colour range is so limited and also what i need is rarely in stock?

Kirsty I have seen threads on here talking about planet hair in not a very good light and looking at their web site the prices are too low so would not think its any where near the quality i am looking for . I would normally be paying around £43 more per pack of 25 stands ! with cinderella than the planet hair.

oh glad you said that just checked out lush us and they look ten times better!!! how long do they last?
thanx again!!!

Latest posts

Back