Recommendations for portable couch please.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannah1984

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a portable light-weight beauty couch. Does anyone have any recommendations?

i use an oakwood portable massage table available from the massage table company. boyght it at the nec trade show it was dear £700.00 But well worth the money as i am very hard on my equipment! they do do cheaper ones otherwise eliisons, sallys wholesalers sell them and look out for their discount days and salon serve aswell all have web sites! hope this helps

Massage Warehouse UK
The Rem airlight table is excellent (£224.99), I brought mine from the website in the link above :lol:

Thanks Weezie, that portable couch looks very good. I would like to get a lightweight one next year and was glad to see your suggestion. x:)

You're welcome, it looks nice as well as being pretty managable weightwise but still sturdy, I looked around for ages and this was the best, most reasonably priced I found :lol::lol: it also has a comfy face hole and a movable back so the client can sit up or lie back

I used to have one similar if not the same as that & believe me 15 kilos is HEAVY !! It was murder carrying it, had to get a clients neighbour to help me get it out the car once :o

If you are strong then it should be a doddle, but if you are weak like me then i would say no. Could you ask for a lighter one for xmas ? :)

Massage Warehouse UK
The Rem airlight table is excellent (£224.99), I brought mine from the website in the link above :lol:

I have got this couch too, it is well worth the extra money, its only 12kg and to be honest that is heavy enough. I borrowed a friends which was 16kg and i could hardly lift it. You've got to think about lifting it in and out of cars and up stairs, etc.

I nearly bought another couch for 15kg and im so glad i didnt.

Massage Warehouse UK

Just had a look at the special offers page on here they are offering a 25% discount for Xmas.

I got mine when it was on discount at my local wholesalers.

Hi, I've just bought one from :: Therapy2000.com :: HOME ::, it's called an Extra Lite, weighs 10.5kg and was only £159, special offer reduced from £179. It's height adjustable. Haven't got it yet as only just placed order but will let you know if you are interested. Karenx

I brought the portable table from the link on ebay I put on. The picture does not do it justice. It is really sturdy and I love it! Not too heavy either, it comes with a carry case so that makes it easier. Have my first client on it next Wednesday!

Latest posts

Back