Recommendations for tech in Spain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lola67

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm not sure if this is the right place, but it is nail related..... I have a client who is going to Spain (torrevieja) on Monday for about 5 weeks. I did her nails for her yesterday and she is booked for when she comes back, although I'm not sure whether she'll have many left by then!! :lol: Anyway, I suggested that she go to a nail bar out there and get her next infill, then they should be intact when she comes back here and we can just get on with an infill.
Obviously I don't know any nail bars in Spain, but do know that there are quite a few of you that come on here. If there is anyone nearby where she is going to be I wonder if you could let me have your address and I can pass it on to my client....
Many thanks
Linds xx

Hi there, I'm not sure if this is the right place, but it is nail related..... I have a client who is going to Spain (torrevieja) on Monday for about 5 weeks. I did her nails for her yesterday and she is booked for when she comes back, although I'm not sure whether she'll have many left by then!! :lol: Anyway, I suggested that she go to a nail bar out there and get her next infill, then they should be intact when she comes back here and we can just get on with an infill.
Obviously I don't know any nail bars in Spain, but do know that there are quite a few of you that come on here. If there is anyone nearby where she is going to be I wonder if you could let me have your address and I can pass it on to my client....
Many thanks
Linds xx

Perfect 10 .... St Martin, Torrevieja

Thank you so much, I shall pass this on to my client.... x

Latest posts

Back