Redesigned CND brushes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessicles

Reaction score
I just ordered a new Ultra Sculptor-my favorite brush ever. And it happened to come with a free case, which was awesome. But when I opened the brush, it looked a lot smaller than the old #10...I started using it, and it is DEFINITELY a lot smaller than the old brush. It almost seems like they sent me a Prostyler instead. The brush says right on it Ultra Sculptor #10 though. I cannot get used to it, I can't pick up a large bead to save my life, even if I hardly wipe any liquid out, and my beads are always misshapen. The new size doesn't have the weight of the old one, so i feel like I can't press my beads adequately enough. Also, it comes to a point no matter how I turn it, so again, hard to get a smooth finish. I've been having to do a lot of filing the last 2 days. Has anyone else ordered the new redesigned brushes and had this issue?

I also noticed that the new case I got does not fit my old ultra sculptor in it, so I'm assuming the new size is how it's supposed to be. If it is, I don't like it! Bring back my big fat brush!

Sorry cant help you but if anyone else is reading I have a similar problem with my Pro Styler 8. I can not seem to press my beads down enough.
I have a non descript size 10 round brush and it works great for me but a tutor told me to try and get to grips with the pro styler as it may help with smile lines on tiny nail beds. So i have been using it for everything recently in the hope it will "click" but it hasnt....

There have been no changes with the prostyler .. one of my favourite brushes .. in fact I onloy use it and the Ultra Sculptor. What seems to be your problem in using it?

If you can't press the beads you are making out with the brush, then your mix ratio must be way too dry.
Only use the flags of the brush when using it
and maybe youare using too much product.
3 things to consider.

There have been no changes with the prostyler ..

None to the Ultra Sculptor either? Because if not, they have mislabled a prostyler and sent it to me, it is definitely not the same as my old ultrasculptor.

If you look on CND website Login - CND it tells you about revamping the brushes..xx

All it says is new and improved, which I disagree with! blah..

Latest posts

Back