Refreshing my skills-would be thankful for some advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niceandsimple

Reaction score
Hello Ladies/Gentelmens,
Where to start...I'll try to make it short as possible, I "used" to be beauty therapist ( in 2003 - 05) in another european country, did my 2 years college and worked for 2 years, then a lot happened and I didn't work in the industry anymore. Now I'd want to comeback but no idea what would be best to do, it would be hard to come back to college I have tried this one already but it's not really possible at the moment (won't be explaining why as it would make my post looooooong:)). Anyway the other option would be short courses, or finding some salon which could train me a bit and let me refresh my skills too. I actually know basics skills, would like to learn about electric treatments, tanning, lashes extensions etc. Could you PLEASE recommend some courses! I found some in "thee beauty academy" for example and some others but will any employee take it into their consideration when looking at my CV? I live in South London, maybe you know any Beauty Salon or some mobile beauty Therapist, or ANY beauty Therapist who would be happy to give me a try. As I said I am qualified I just need to start somewhere, not sure what options I got, and try to make the best choice without wasting any more time.
Thank you for your time :)
I'll be endlessly thankful for help or advice.

Best wishes
J.:D

Latest posts

Back