Refund issue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a crazy women!! I will admit I am also a sucker n a people pleaser, however once you say no or explain most usually accept it and move on, I can see she was more of a problem, but never question your abilities otherwise you wouldn't be working and already had your client base :) x

Thats a really nice thing 2 say tbp. As i was going to just sack it all and go employed somewhere but yeah. Ive got regulars so ive got to be ok!!
Were ok. Luckily mom took control and my regular of 5 years stuck up for me aswell!
Authorities were really good aswell!
All that bother for £35!
Mad woman!
All of her family have disappeared off my twitter and facebook page. But im glad!!
Thanks for your kind words x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am not a hairdresser, but I really feel for you in this awful situation. Some people simply have no concept of boundaries.

You do not need clients like this and you don't need the client's family. If they have all quickly vanished from your twitter account then that in itself speaks volumes as far as I am concerned in that they were no doubt behind her to pursue this with you.

Take a deep breath and soldier on and if she tore up her cheque for £7 then you owe her nothing further... Not even a repeat cheque.

I would send her a business cheque for the amount of £7, put a note on to say- refund as agreed for haircut. Then I would ignore e mails or phone calls from this women. You agreed a free hair cut but by giving her the whole refund you are back to being even x

Sorry must of skipped a page, just read more! Wow how low some people will go to get a freebe!
You're better rid of that one, she will move from hairdresser to hairdresser until word of mouth will insure she's seen as a no go client x

What a horrible, vile woman!
Before I became self employed I worked in retail for many years so I have had similar experiences and it truly is awful!
Keep your head up, I wouldn't worry about your reputation with you being from a small village.. She has shown herself up in public in front of your clients and that will most definitely soon get round!
X

Well done!!!
You stood your ground to this bully, and I am sure you won't experience anything as bad as this ever again!

Latest posts

Back