Regarding UK models - need answer ASAP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanYaza

Reaction score
To those who have gone to a UKmodels photoshoot I have some questions:

When you get there, what happens first? do they take the photos of you and then you pay or do you pay and then have the photos taken?

Do you absolutely have to pay any money to them on the day other than the refundable £50 booking deposit? E.g can I do the photoshoot, and then choose to not pay for any photos and walk away having spent £50 that should be refunded back to me anyway?

Before the day of the appointment, Can I have the booking cancelled free of charge?

This is strictly regarding the company called UK models.

Please reply asap

To those who have gone to a UKmodels photoshoot I have some questions:

When you get there, what happens first? do they take the photos of you and then you pay or do you pay and then have the photos taken?

Do you absolutely have to pay any money to them on the day other than the refundable £50 booking deposit? E.g can I do the photoshoot, and then choose to not pay for any photos and walk away having spent £50 that should be refunded back to me anyway?

Before the day of the appointment, Can I have the booking cancelled free of charge?

This is strictly regarding the company called UK models.

Please reply asap

Have a read through this thread first:

http://www.salongeek.com/threads/uk-models-are-they-genuine.251705/

Thankyou but I have already read the thread and I really need some specific answers from some people that have experienced the photoshoot.

Latest posts

Back