relying on geeks help x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybybev

Reaction score
hi everyone! i know its got nothing to do with salons beauty hair ect however ive been invited to a freinds hen night around blackpool and they are all dressing up as painters....(not my prefferd dress code) however its isnt my choice. I have absolutly no idea what to wear! A few are wearing dungarees but i dont know where to buy them and they really are not that flattering! what do i do !!!! im relying on you geeks . please help !!! thankyou:hug: xx

A smock that you can put daubs of paint over it and a beret, you could put a paint brush in your hair if you have your hair up (thats if you have longish hair) and leggings, You could be then be an artist (still a painter)

hi everyone! i know its got nothing to do with salons beauty hair ect however ive been invited to a freinds hen night around blackpool and they are all dressing up as painters....(not my prefferd dress code) however its isnt my choice. I have absolutly no idea what to wear! A few are wearing dungarees but i dont know where to buy them and they really are not that flattering! what do i do !!!! im relying on you geeks . please help !!! thankyou:hug: xx

think i've seen denim dungarees in h+m.

my daughter had to dress as a painter for a fancy dress recently.

she wore old jeans and a white vest top which she had decorated by painting her hands with acrylic paint and printing on to the top in the 'chest area':lol:
and a bandana for her head and a big paintbrush in her back pocket.

Hee Hee,

Ilove dressing uo but it can often turn into a bit of a pain and end up costing alot!!

Dungarees r sadly back in fashion this season so it maybe worth your while checking out the highstreet. Another good place to look is charity shops, cheap too!!!!

Last resort OVERALLS!!!! pick up a few tester pots of girly coloured paint and splash over them X

How about a white all in one jumpsuit, painters wear them. You could make it look 80's sexy with a big belt pulling in the waist, roll up the bottoms to mid-calf and wear some killer heels. Unbutton the top a little and wear a sexy bright coloured top or bra underneath :hug:

Painter?

Gosh that's a hard one!

It reminds me of chuckle vision.

Not sure - white dungarees and a bucket maybe???

Latest posts

Back