Remember Baby Mia?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pika

Reaction score
Southampton, Portsmouth & Welwyn Garden City (i'm
Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on here lately, life has been hectic. As some of you know, I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl Mia Faith last May who was born with a congenital diaphragmatic hernia. Well she ended up spending 8 months in hospital, we bought her home in Feb along with a tracheostomy, ventilator, oxygen and an ng feeding tube. We took her back to hospital end of June and she ended up coming home 6 days later minus the trachey and ventilator and now just has nasal prongs for oxygen (only on a small amount now!) She still has the feeding tube but is starting to learn what food and drink is, will be a long slow process getting her to feed orally but we will get there. Just wanted to give you all an update as I know a lot of you are probably wondering what's happened but haven't wanted to ask. And I really appreciate the amount of love and support you all showed me when I was I was pregnant and after Mia was born. Am trying to work out how to add a picture of her to this thread on my phone but it's all changed! :) xx

Thats great news, thank you for the update.
I still think about beautiful Mia from time to time and wonder how's she's getting on. I'd love to see a recent photo.

Just click on Upload a File and then choose one from your photo library.
Let it load and then click on Full image.

Hope that it works ok for you. I'm using the web based browser rather than the App.

Great news I tried looking for
The other thread about Mia but couldn't find it ? Good to hear she is doing so well x

Lovely to hear she's doing well. x

Latest posts

Back