Remember fairy Active Bursts???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Just thought Id put the link up to the winners ..... http://www.fairyactivebursts.com/en_UK/fairyactivebursts/joy.htm
I felt a bit awkward for a while being as they took so long to show the winner. I was a bit worried incase all the lovely geeks that developed RSI from clicking for me might think I was holding out on them... that Id stashed the cash, hid the dishwasher & was keeping all those free tabs to myself but alas, no ... I didnt get in the top 3, :cry:
Congrats to the winner anyway, she does look like she has a nice pair of mitts ... probably even nicer with a blooming dishwasher :wink2:

you was robbed !!!!

robbin theivin lot ... never gonna be buying fairy again !:Love:

kxx

quote=Glorsclaws]Just thought Id put the link up to the winners ..... http://www.fairyactivebursts.com/en_UK/fairyactivebursts/joy.htm
I felt a bit awkward for a while being as they took so long to show the winner. I was a bit worried incase all the lovely geeks that developed RSI from clicking for me might think I was holding out on them... that Id stashed the cash, hid the dishwasher & was keeping all those free tabs to myself but alas, no ... I didnt get in the top 3, :cry:
Congrats to the winner anyway, she does look like she has a nice pair of mitts ... probably even nicer with a blooming dishwasher :wink2:[/quote]

It's a fix!!!!!!!!!

No way glo it must have been fixed you had loads of votes:Love:
I was so looking forward to my share in taps :D
Never mind looks like the kids will have to keep washing the dishes.
Well done for entering Glo x

You mean Ive got RSI for nothing?:biggrin:
Well you were the winner as far as we were concerned Glo:hug:

fix fix fix fix fix fix fix!!!!
you were the worthy winner but hey these things happen!!

dont worry glo ill be back in full clicky mode if ever u need me again! xx

WHAT???

I really thought you won hun....I have never clicked so much in my life, oh well I think your mits are the bestist anyway!

defo a FIX although the winners were beautiful look at the runners up glors are a zill times better we should demand a re trial
xx

Deffo a fix hunni xx

Well Glors having seen your hands and nails you would be the winner in my book :Love: She probaby works for fairy :twisted:

1) you are OUR winner and we're better than Fairy
2) YOU have your work and your name in professional mags, fairy lady doesnt
3) she likes long walks eh? I can suggest where she can take her next one
4)congrats to the lovely lady who won the comp, no hard feelings. And could she please give my best regards to her brother, the Fairy judge!! xxx

Awww, Glo. Shame that you didn't win, hun....you certainly had the nicest hands as far as I'm concerned!

As I said back when we were all voting, I noticed in the rules that the top 10 on votes would then go through to judging by a panel, so this it obviously why it took a while!

At least lets thank god that it wasn't 'Miss Plastic wedding circa 1975' that won!

And Fairly probably thought it was a good marketing exercise and now there are hundreds (if not thousands!) of geeks boycotting them in favour of 'Persil' or 'Finish' or whoever!!

avivajoy said:
1) you are OUR winner and we're better than Fairy
2) YOU have your work and your name in professional mags, fairy lady doesnt
3) she likes long walks eh? I can suggest where she can take her next one
4)congrats to the lovely lady who won the comp, no hard feelings. And could she please give my best regards to her brother, the Fairy judge!! xxx

PMSL!:lol:

Gutted !

I know I let the troops slip towards the end (I am such a bad Commander), but we did put up a brave fight and I can't believe you weren't considered !

Your hands are so much nicer than the winner, especially the 2nd and 3rd place winners !!!!

River

Ahhh ... thanks for all your Geeky support guys, youve been brill!
I suppose at least it solves me the problem of having to think of how I could have repayed you all had I won. I can just picture my dilema ...'10 packs, of Active bursts to you, oh and another 10 over here for you', lol!
Never mind we had a laugh trying! :hug:

I think it deffo was a fix hun lol . But well done you for taking part xx

Hmmmmm.... interesting choice of words throughout this thread, maybe it was a fix. Conspiracy theories abound. What do you guys make of the following pic? As they say, the camera cant lie.

glo4th.jpg

I've done a little digging on the Fairy site and guess what, there is another winners page!! That's right... a different winners page. SHOCK HORROR!!!! It's been removed from the regular site now and cannot be accessed....unless.... well, lets just say that you need special tools to do so. I've managed to incorporate the tools into this thread so you may be able to view the page yourself by clicking on the following link. Still cant believe what I've just read over there... see for yourselves.​

Seanny said:
Hmmmmm.... interesting choice of words throughout this thread, maybe it was a fix. Conspiracy theories abound. What do you guys make of the following pic? As they say, the camera cant lie.

glo4th.jpg

I've done a little digging on the Fairy site and guess what, there is another winners page!! That's right... a different winners page. SHOCK HORROR!!!! It's been removed from the regular site now and cannot be accessed....unless.... well, lets just say that you need special tools to do so. I've managed to incorporate the tools into this thread so you may be able to view the page yourself by clicking on the following link. Still cant believe what I've just read over there... see for yourselves.​

Oh my god Seanny, is this for real? What's going on?

haha excellent seanny, you should of won hands down glors :biggrin:

Seanny said:

glo4th.jpg

Seanny, you clever dog!
I cant believe you found the link to that page, I definately told them I didnt want the publicity!!!
Damn does this mean Im going to have to come fairy clean and share all my winnings with my fellow geeky clickers!!!

On a serious note, your PS skills are coming on a treat!:wink2:

Latest posts

Back