Removing Majicontrast

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natsel

Reaction score
hi all just wanted a bit of advice

Tomorrow I have a client in , and she has a base of 4.0 on her hair and the last twice she has had her hair done, at the base of the head about 3 inches up above the nape either side she has had majicontrast red flashes put in, shes now decided that she wants them taken out.....

I was thinking would the best way to remove it be to put a semi permanent on either to the same shade as her natural colour which is a base 5 or to put a semi on in the 4 base then wash it off then apply the normal colour I would use on the roots and then take it through to the ends for the last 5 mins etc.

I understand that maybe the colour will fade after a few washes but if I just took the 4.0 permanent through just on its own without the semi, would it show through quicker ?

any thoughts?

Hi , you could start on the red slices first using a lower peroxide with the same normal 4/0 tint ,
which would deepen it a bit more on the slices
and then just carry on as normal on the roots with the 4/0 ,

brown tints usually cover red /pink majicontrast up pretty well
so I wouldnt worry too much , :hug: minky

thanks minky!:hug: its such a vibrant colour but because it was orignally put on a pre coloured base of 4 I should think it would be ok

thanks again

Latest posts

Back