Removing Pravana Colorsilk Vibrants?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhTheBether

Reaction score
Hello all, I am brand new to the site and need some help. I used Magenta and Violet Pravana Colorsilk Vibrants on my bleached hair a few weeks ago and it turned out awesome. But now, I am sick of it and want to change it. I tried a haircolor remover (I cannot remember the brand) and it didn't do anything. I also tried bleaching two tiny snips of the hair, and the purple came out, but the pink didn't budge. Can anyone recommend something that I can do to remove it or cover it?

Also, I heard (after I used it) that it is a metallic color, does anyone know if that is true?

Thanks in advance!

hiya sorry I cant help much as I dont use those colours BUT if they do have metallic salts in thats not good , you could do a incompatibility test (sp) on your hair cuts some test pieces off and mix 6% of peroixde with some ammonia eg perm lotion and put the hair u have snipped off into the solution watch it carefully for at least 30 mins if bubbles have formed in the mix or if the mix has become warm then its a sign of metallic salts in the colour you would then have to rethink what you could do

Latest posts

Back