Removing Semi Permanent Mascara - Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the remover will work but I agree with Kelly about how she got hold of the product. I use Xaggerate without any problems at all.

Why did you not check her qualifications, as a matter of interest, before going to this girl? Did she do a patch test on you? These untrained therapists can only get away with it if the client does not ask to see their certificates and proof of insurance. :wink2:

I am ashamed to say I only have myself to blame as I didn't check I was going by word of mouth.I've definately learnt the hard way.it was a spur of the moment thing that I decided to have done as I like having my eyelashes tinted but I just don't like the feel of these so maybe its just not my thing

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Hi, i have also removed exaggerated mascara, and I use crybaby, it wasn't a problem to be removed. So good luck, and maybe one day have it applied again but as said before just check they are qualified, as it is really lovely when applied professionally :)))

Latest posts

Back