Remy cachet fan tip extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jody2412

Reaction score
Hi, who has used the new fan tip extensions? What do you think? I saw them at Pro Live yesterday and they lie so much fitter than micro rings.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425920653.196066.jpg

They might lay a little flatter but they 3 times wider which defeats the object in my opinion x

Are they applied the same as standard micro rings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they are applied the same way I saw a demo yesterday xx

Aren't they supposed to fill the hair out with fewer strands if they are wider? I've been looking into them so interested to hear people's views on them. Look for Lil K on facebook or Instagram I think he trialled them for Remi Cachet xx

Yes they are applied the same way I saw a demo yesterday xx

Sorry just re-read, if you saw the demo at Prohairlive you will have probably seen him demo the fan tips there! 🙈

Sorry just re-read, if you saw the demo at Prohairlive you will have probably seen him demo the fan tips there! 🙈

There was a guy demonstrating on the remy cachet stand longish dark hair. Is that lil K? Xx

There was a guy demonstrating on the remy cachet stand longish dark hair. Is that lil K? Xx

Yes I think so, his sectioning is super neat and his work spot on! 👌 xx

Does anyone know if you need to do a sepeate course to offer these or can you offer them if you are qualified in micro rings? Thanks x

Yea interesting to know x

Latest posts

Back