Remy hair/acid bath

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[QUO TE=HairyGeek;2343037]I wouldn't have any reason to state that. Just interesting that they market a silicone spray for the russian hair and we had been discussing it's use with remy and none remy extensions.

Can't be much profit once paid Paul's hair world a cut aswell.[/QUOTE]

Oh. I was curious as to what you were implying.

I don't understand what the silicone spray, Paul's hair & Russian hair came into it? What were u on about? I thought silicone spray was for synthetic extensions?

I don't understand what the silicone spray, Paul's hair & Russian hair came into it? What were u on about? I thought silicone spray was for synthetic extensions?

Because I posted a link to a blog on pauls hair world about how hair extensions are made!

Ahhhhh I see 😊

Pmsl should have re read it better lol, such a busy week this week my readings not the best lol

Sorry I think out loud and alot of its not that interesting! I stumbled across an advert on Facebook stating miss lady locks was now in stock at Paul's hair world. Earlier in the post both companies had been mentioned separately when discussing remy and none remy hair extensions and the use of silicone sprays. Just thought it was funny / coincidence that both company's then appeared in an advert on Facebook.

I have just never seen silicone spray advertised as people think it's only used on none remy hair, so for a russian hair supplier to sell it for use with their extensions kind of blows that one out the water.

Although Paul's hair world doesn't have a reputation for quality hair I'm not sure why that is as they sell big brands too.

Sorry I think out loud and alot of its not that interesting! I stumbled across an advert on Facebook stating miss lady locks was now in stock at Paul's hair world. Earlier in the post both companies had been mentioned separately when discussing remy and none remy hair extensions and the use of silicone sprays. Just thought it was funny / coincidence that both company's then appeared in an advert on Facebook.

I have just never seen silicone spray advertised as people think it's only used on none remy hair, so for a russian hair supplier to sell it for use with their extensions kind of blows that one out the water.

Although Paul's hair world doesn't have a reputation for quality hair I'm not sure why that is as they sell big brands too.

I've never heared of it but I see how that's a coincidence yea... I've not known silicone spray to be used on anything other than synthetic hair either :/ so is miss lady locks a brand of hair?

Yeah I think they're quite new. Hand tied Certified Slavic russian wefts. 60g or 120g

Yeah I think they're quite new. Hand tied Certified Slavic russian wefts. 60g or 120g

They're really cheap for russian hair, be interesting to try out.

I have seen geeks saying all hair extensions have silicone on them. Maybe miss lady locks is the only one brave enough to advertise this by selling the silicone spray.

I have seen geeks saying all hair extensions have silicone on them. Maybe miss lady locks is the only one brave enough to advertise this by selling the silicone spray.

Hmm, it's possible, but it's a tricky one!

If you put this spray on old extensions that are real, would it make them silky? Never heard if it before! Interested. I did have extensions years ago and when the client washed them they went all wirey , i am assuming they were coated in that stuff? So surely it would be old dry extensions feel nice? No? Interested!

If you put this spray on old extensions that are real, would it make them silky? Never heard if it before! Interested. I did have extensions years ago and when the client washed them they went all wirey , i am assuming they were coated in that stuff? So surely it would be old dry extensions feel nice? No? Interested!

It's miss lady locks in liverpool. They're on Facebook too. I would be interested to hear what the spray is like.

Having said that I would worry about giving it to customers and them using too much? Product build up could be a real problem.

So I went in extensions shop today & asked if they silicone spray they laughed! Haha

They sell tons of it in the shop local to me

They sell tons of it in the shop local to me

Is it a once a week / month treatment? I'm struggling with the idea of it being used regularly.

Latest posts

Back