• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rent a chair with a difference

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise xx

Reaction score
Im currently in the process of setting up a log cabin for my hairdressing and I have a styling station and nail station to rent out alongside me, and was just hoping to get feedback if anyone would be interested.

The log cabin is top of the range, bespoke, contemporary cabin situated in a residential area of Kingswinford overlooking beautiful country side.

You would need your own client base (although for nails you would prob gain some of my hair clients) This position is available from september.

The cabin would be open wed, thurs, fri and alt sat. (although you can choose one or all of the days to base yourself)

For more details or to discuss your thoughts please feel free to contact me on 07947279895. [email protected] I have attached a pic of the garden, the cabin is being built where the shed currently stands now xx

Attachments

• garden.jpg
    garden.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 34

Latest posts

Back