Renting a space in a Salon. Yaaay!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prionace

Akzentz Geek
Reaction score
Hi! I finally found a salon without nail tech willing to rent out a space. The place is a bit old fashioned but it's getting a makeover in the next 2 months. I said to the owner i would prefer to supply my own products i'm acustomed to the brand and techinques and we agreed on a 25% comission for the owner. I don't know if this is the average, but with the pricelist she proposed i think i'll be making more than what i was mobile, so i really can't loose right? Besides i can leave anytime if i think it isn't worth it.
I cleaned out the existing table today (it was a total mess and totally NOT apealing) organized all my stuff (i managed to fit everything in there even thow it is quite small) and bought some fushia and white towels and a fushia cushion to gto with the grey table. It looks much better now. I'll post some piccies as soon as the salon gets remodeled too.
So anyhow, i've having my first appointment today (a rebalance from a previous tech), i might have to remove most of the product to make the transition but i'm sure it will be ok.
Wish me luck!

Good for you, hope it goes well. I like the sound of the fuschia and white towels should certainly give things a lift:lol:

Well done, sounds like you have got yourself a good deal there.

Good luck with your new business venture.

Good luck in your new venture hun, hope it all works out for you :hug:

Congratulations and good luck ... your colour scheme sounds good too.

Good luck! Looking forward to the pics once you get them!

I've just returned home and i'm quite pleased with myself. I did the schedueled maintenance, another one turned out, and i did one of the hairdressers nails, wich i think will be very good for advertising. Tomorow i'm doing the salon owner and it will be all as it is the salon's closing day. I'm loving it so far!

Latest posts

Back