Resisting the urge to do a pregnancy test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha! The deed is already done! I don't mess about lol hopefully it will work! Good luck to all you ladies! X

Time to do it again later

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Very very true! Haha x

Ladies my advice would also be try not to get too wound up over it, we were trying for a couple of months and i got obsessed! I then thought omg i should enjoy our time together as it will happen soon so i stopped stressing then walaaa😁 missed period neg test thought ahhh better luck next month... A week later still no period, went the drs and you guessed it, have a little one on the way 😊 it really is just a waiting game but enjoy it! Good luck to you all trying xxxx

Congratulations!!! My little one will be 1 years old in less than a month It goes so fast!!

Congratulations bobbie!!!

I'm ttc too, I've sadly miscarried twice this year . I'm in the horrible waiting to test.

I was thinking of starting a Facebook group for us geeks who are ttc/ pregnant or just had babies. As I know some of the other geeks don't like seeing these threads.If anyone would be interested pm me x

Congratulations bobbie!!!

I'm ttc too, I've sadly miscarried twice this year . I'm in the horrible waiting to test.

I was thinking of starting a Facebook group for us geeks who are ttc/ pregnant or just had babies. As I know some of the other geeks don't like seeing these threads.If anyone would be interested pm me x

Good idea x

Good idea x

I don't mind starting it. If you would like to join pm me on here with your name, what's on your profile pic and your area so I can search for you on Facebook. It's going to be a secret group. I don't want clients knowing I'm ttc :)

Eeeepppp just found out were expecting!!

Stopped trying properly as I have hit a new job, and bam! Pregnant after 6 months of trying like mad! Oops!

Snap !! Congratulations :)

Snap !! Congratulations :)
I'm in a bit of a pickle now, I've lost out on some amazing maternity leave leaving the job I'm in and I won't be at my new job long enough to qualify for their maternity. So SMP it is :( bad timing really.

Still smiling like a Cheshire car though. My little bundle will make it all worth while!

I'm in the v same boat, left last company with great maternity package after 14 yrs! Still on probation in my new one.... Still the lack of stress must be better overall.... Positive thoughts

Right ladies I've set up out secret Facebook group for geeks ttc and pregnant. I'm looking for members :)

We have just decided to ttc number 3! Already have 2 girls aged 10 & 7 (we had them in our early twenties!) so very excited but nervous as I'm now self employed & work for myself so won't get much time off as don't want to lose clients....it's so stressful but exciting! I'd love to join the Facebook group as we've not told anyone!xx

Right ladies I've set up out secret Facebook group for geeks ttc and pregnant. I'm looking for members :)

The thing that puts me off joining that is everything seems to appear all over Facebook. You like, comment or join something and doesn't it appear on your news feed? So I'd be worried that anything I wanna write on there would become public? People on FB know I'm pregnant but I don't want personal comments about it flying around x

I think as long as the group is private and you have to be approved by admin of the group to join.x

I'm still ongoing tests atm, all my blood tests came back normal. Hubbies sperm test was normal aswell! Got to go and have a scan soon to have a look at my ovaries (I think lol) the doc said my ovulation pains shouldn't be as painful as they are though so I'm worried something's wrong. But at least if there is I'm gonna get it sorted soon x

I'm still ongoing tests atm, all my blood tests came back normal. Hubbies sperm test was normal aswell! Got to go and have a scan soon to have a look at my ovaries (I think lol) the doc said my ovulation pains shouldn't be as painful as they are though so I'm worried something's wrong. But at least if there is I'm gonna get it sorted soon x

At least all tests came back ok and your getting help and hopefully treatment if there is a problem ( hope not )
I was thinking of you the other day and wandered how you were as you haven't posted much .
Hopefully soon you'll be in the scans and bumps post .
Chin up there is light at the end of the tunnel now Xx

Aww it's nice to know that people think of me haha thank you. It's nice to chat to everyone on here. Makes you feel better xx

Iv got an appointment next Tuesday for an ultrasound scan. I'm very happy that they might see what's going on :) x

Latest posts

Back