Resisting the urge to do a pregnancy test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only get this when due on and pregnant. Bear in mind you're really in tune with your body now and noticing everything its doing which you may not have before, like you'd probably not thought anything of being windy. Where are you in your cycle?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I normally get windy a few days before I'm due on. But it's another 2 weeks before I'm due on. I'm a few days passed ovulation now, (unless i ovulated earlier) iv never had sore boobs before. I really freaked myself out last night as they are really lumpy. One of my breasts has a hard bit in where the other hasn't. Iv never had any of this in the 12 months iv been off the pill, why now? x

I normally get windy a few days before I'm due on. But it's another 2 weeks before I'm due on. I'm a few days passed ovulation now, (unless i ovulated earlier) iv never had sore boobs before. I really freaked myself out last night as they are really lumpy. One of my breasts has a hard bit in where the other hasn't. Iv never had any of this in the 12 months iv been off the pill, why now? x

I've had this a couple of times after ovulation and thought that I could have been expecting but I wasn't :-( but it got worse up until I came on then went x

What us woman have to put up with! 😡 so I'm gonna feel like this all month every month?! Great! Lol x

Congratulations! Me and my partner tried for a few months and was always checking! We stopped as it wasnt the right time.. we are going to be trying in july. Best of luck to everyone!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

when i started the pill my periods were everywhere might just be your body adjusting but at the same time it couldn't hurt to do a test just to be safe i would go ahead and do the test :green:

But surely after a year my body has adjusted by now! Lol up until now, my periods have been on time, normal and iv never had all these cramps, sore boobs etc x

But surely after a year my body has adjusted by now! Lol up until now, my periods have been on time, normal and iv never had all these cramps, sore boobs etc x

With all due respect, if you are pregnant the egg wont even have started implanting yet.
You had a period, and a negative pregnancy test last month.
Maybe you need to relax? Stop assuming every bit of wind or twinge is pregnancy.
If you are tense and stressed out then there is a higher possibility that you wont get pregnant.
Just relax, eat healthy and most importantly have loads of sex.

Yeah your right, I need to chill! Lol x

Agree with nearly me...altho as someone who has been in the same boat I do get that its easier said than done!!

One thing to remember is that books and sites make it sound like cycles should be text book every month and theyre not. Symptoms like lumpy boobs or cramps ir sensitive nipples can come and go from month to month- and thats normal too. If it were me, the only signs I would monitor wpuld be cervical mucus (once I read up, this is REALLY helpful and pretty accurate for obvious reasons) and my ov sticks. You could start taking your temperature to get a more accurate view of when you're ovulating but to be honest thats not gonna help you be less obsessive and you might be better off just keeping up with lots if sex! And not long til you can get drs help, the relief of that might make you get pregnant on your own! X

Was just round at my friends doing hair and she had a baby a few months ago.. (havent seen her for a whiley) and i was desparate to have a wee hold of him and hes just the cutest baby ive ever met. Made me even more broody!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

Also when you have had sex prop your bum up for a few hours to keep everything in the right place and defy gravity.I conceived watching two films lol the first time and the first month was Rocky and the second time and second month trying was watching The life and times of a she devil.

Hi geeks, my period was a week earlier this month and longer and lighter than usual, iv been feeling very unwell since. Anything to worry about? I can go back to the doctors next month to get referred to a fertility clinic which I'm excited about as I'll be able to see what's going on x

Last edited:
How are you getting on chellebelle? X

Wouldnt say anything to worry about but you could test to put ur mind at rest. The longer you try, the more you see your cycle isnt consistent every month which us annoying.

Wouldnt say anything to worry about but you could test to put ur mind at rest. The longer you try, the more you see your cycle isnt consistent every month which us annoying.

Didn't think it was anything to worry about, yeah it is annoying lol x

How are you getting on chellebelle? X

Aw I'm good thanks for asking.
I haven't been coming on here much lately but I've been dipping in and out. Can't believe this thread is still going :)
I'm getting on for 8 weeks, had first midwife visit and I've got my 12 week scan appointment in May.
Hope your time comes very soon x

Well another month gone by for me and even though I'm four days late I can feel I'm coming on 😞 it's so disheartening... Has anyone else found out any good news that are trying? X

Well another month gone by for me and even though I'm four days late I can feel I'm coming on 😞 it's so disheartening... Has anyone else found out any good news that are trying? X

Are you sure? I was convinced I was coming on the week before I was due but it turned out I was pregnant. My symptoms were very similar. Don't want to give you false hope but I do think its good to think positively. Will keep my fingers crossed for you xoxo

Are you normally late? I honestly felt like I was coming on even when I was a couple of days late. I had niggly period pains and kept dashing to the loo feeling like it was happening but I was wrong! Likewise don't want to give you false hope but worth checking
Fingers crossed x

I was wrong meaning I tested positive

Latest posts

Back