Resisting the urge to do a pregnancy test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello! I'm not ttc or pregnant or anything but just wanted to share - I know someone who couldn't get pregnant for a long long time and even after ivf. She had a few sessions of acupuncture and now has 2 boys. It's not a miracle cure (and I'm sure you all know about it anyway) but reflexology and a acupuncture are meant to be very helpful. Plus they make you relaxed too which by the sounds of it is a good thing :) if you do give it a go, let me know! And good luck to everyone trying xx

Hi Jules. I've been thinking about trying reflexology to help fertility, I wonder if any other geeks have tried it?? Not too sure about acupuncture though I'm a bit scared lol.
Im having blood work next week to start the ball rolling to see where I am with myself. Doctors think I may not be ovulating after my silent miscarriage back in July :(

Good luck to all you geeks :) would love to hear if anyone else has succeeded with the relflexology/holistic approach xx

Hi Jules. I've been thinking about trying reflexology to help fertility, I wonder if any other geeks have tried it?? Not too sure about acupuncture though I'm a bit scared lol.
Im having blood work next week to start the ball rolling to see where I am with myself. Doctors think I may not be ovulating after my silent miscarriage back in July :(

Good luck to all you geeks :) would love to hear if anyone else has succeeded with the relflexology/holistic approach xx

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage :( that must be really hard but try and stay as positive as you can (as hard as that is).

I really would give it a try if you can. My reflexology teacher had some amazing results with reflex on friends trying to get pregnant. And don't be scared of acupuncture! There's a federation of acupuncturists as far as I know so just make sure the place is registered with them and is insured and it will be fine. Great way to focus on something else as well I think (apparently that's the thing to do!)

Would love to hear other geeks stories about holistic approaches too xxx

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in here. We've also have started ttc. Since June we have just been seeing how it goes but with no luck (and I know it's only early) we've decided to properly try this month. Does everyone else do the deed throughout the whole month or only in the fertile window?xx thanks xx

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in here. We've also have started ttc. Since June we have just been seeing how it goes but with no luck (and I know it's only early) we've decided to properly try this month. Does everyone else do the deed throughout the whole month or only in the fertile window?xx thanks xx

The best thing to do is do the deed every other day through the month so you don't miss it. Iv been trying for a while now and know everything i can possibly know about ttc! lol x

The best thing to do is do the deed every other day through the month so you don't miss it. Iv been trying for a while now and know everything i can possibly know about ttc! lol x

Thanks babychops , it's hard going sometimes isn't it! I'm absolutely knackered!! Ha ha. Seriously though don't know how I'm going to keep up every other day. Am I right in saying there's a 6 day fertile window? Since ttc my periods have been all over the place so it's hard to pin point when I am most fertile. Xx I hope you get your positive soon xxx

Can you buy ovulation kits? If not wait for the egg white discharge and go crazy with hubby in the days that follow it!

Can you buy ovulation kits? If not wait for the egg white discharge and go crazy with hubby in the days that follow it!

Yeah I did think about that but didn't want to put too much pressure on us, I think I'll give it another couple of months and then use them. It's quite frustrating because I can sometimes have a 27 day cycle then other months I can have 35 days! Maybe a bit much info now but I have a brown cm about 2 days before my actual period, does anyone have this and if so do they count the brown cm as day 1 or wait until the actual bleed? Sorry I know too much info!!! Xxx thanks xx

Yeah I did think about that but didn't want to put too much pressure on us, I think I'll give it another couple of months and then use them. It's quite frustrating because I can sometimes have a 27 day cycle then other months I can have 35 days! Maybe a bit much info now but I have a brown cm about 2 days before my actual period, does anyone have this and if so do they count the brown cm as day 1 or wait until the actual bleed? Sorry I know too much info!!! Xxx thanks xx

I sometimes get spotting a few days before my period, you don't count it, you just count the first day of "flow" as day 1. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Have you got the app glow? It's very good x

Just go by the egg white then.., it's pretty reliable! Don't put too much pressure on it but start roughly 20 days after your period and do it for a few consecutive days.

Yeah I used to get spotting before my period too. I wouldn't count it either.

Just go by the egg white then.., it's pretty reliable! Don't put too much pressure on it but start roughly 20 days after your period and do it for a few consecutive days.

20 days after period? X

That must be were we have gone wrong, not getting timing right! That's why we're just dtd every other! Thanks everyone! I'll let you know how I get on, good luck babychops xxxx

I sometimes get spotting a few days before my period, you don't count it, you just count the first day of "flow" as day 1. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Have you got the app glow? It's very good x

I've got my days app, but I'll look at glow now thank you xxxxx

That must be were we have gone wrong, not getting timing right! That's why we're just dtd every other! Thanks everyone! I'll let you know how I get on, good luck babychops xxxx

I would start checking cm 10 days after your first day of your period, most people ovulate 14 days after but everyone's different. Good luck to you too! x

I'm on my first month of clomid .. Been ttc for near enough 3 years ..it's bloody heart destroying

Sorry guys.. That was supposed to say 10!! Bloody nails!!
10 days after period!!'

Yes best of luck day 10-14 seem to be good ones! Go like rabbits!!!

I'm on my first month of clomid .. Been ttc for near enough 3 years ..it's bloody heart destroying

Good luck my dear.... Have faith, clomid is pretty good stuff!

Good luck! I hope you get your bfp very soon! X

Latest posts

Back