Retail/Branding?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jurate

Reaction score
I'm going into a hair salon where a group of us will be offering different treatments, and we are planning to do retail as well.

I will be doing eyelash extensions and would love to retail make up removers (I like marvel lash remover pads - the only marvel lash item I am using, but I don't know if I can sell them to customers?) , some other eyelash care items suitable for correct aftercare, but... I don't know where to start!

As we are going into the salon as a separate brand, I don't think it will look good if I go in there as a brand x and will be selling a mixture of products y & z... I know of some places where they just remove the brand stickers and replace them with their own, but surely that is not a way to go about things... Could anyone please suggest, advise/direct me in the right direction on how to go about these retail things? :(

Can I sell marvel lash make up remover pads to public?
Can I sell few different brands along side? (Lash growth serums, sealants, etc)

Any help will be appreciated, especially from experienced biz geeks :)

I feel a bit stupid asking all these questions, but would really appreciate any help
Xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back