Retail items mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noo

Reaction score
hi there

I've noticed a lot of you mention retail products. I'm mobile and was wondering what items you tend to sell - I feel I've always got that much stuff as it is I've not really thought about having stock to sell.

Also - I know the return would probably be good but it's another expense to buy stock to sell!! It's all money going out for me at moment!!

Any advice?

Lou x:lol:

hi there

I've noticed a lot of you mention retail products. I'm mobile and was wondering what items you tend to sell - I feel I've always got that much stuff as it is I've not really thought about having stock to sell.

Also - I know the return would probably be good but it's another expense to buy stock to sell!! It's all money going out for me at moment!!

Any advice?

Lou x:lol:

Hi

I am mobile and retail quite a bit at Christmas. Usually cnd items such as solar oil, scentsations etc. Also some nail polishes in pretty bags. I have also stocked mad beauty items such as photo albums, cosmetic bags, organisers, nail files.

I tend to photograph items individually to produce my own sales leaflet and leave these with customers in October. They can contact me in time to order for Christmas.

Also, I have a friend who works at a large printers. She takes a sample of everything I sell in a box to work and takes orders for me. I give her discount in return.

Hope this helps. You don't need to carry lots round with you, just a few samples and take orders. Deliver at the client's next appointment.:)

Good ideas above. Could you not put some retail items on your website? :hug:

Hi

I am mobile and retail quite a bit at Christmas. Usually cnd items such as solar oil, scentsations etc. Also some nail polishes in pretty bags. I have also stocked mad beauty items such as photo albums, cosmetic bags, organisers, nail files.

I tend to photograph items individually to produce my own sales leaflet and leave these with customers in October. They can contact me in time to order for Christmas.

Also, I have a friend who works at a large printers. She takes a sample of everything I sell in a box to work and takes orders for me. I give her discount in return.

Hope this helps. You don't need to carry lots round with you, just a few samples and take orders. Deliver at the client's next appointment.:)

Oooh good ideas, I will try them too

Thanks again!!!

Latest posts

Back