Retailing brow powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eski

Reaction score
Hello!
To anyone who went to the Prof Beauty Show, it seems that brows are where it's at....!! I've been looking into the various brands and their retail potential.
They mostly all seems to sell trade around the £xx mark and RRP at £25. Now, I can't see that happening - will customers really pay £25 for brow powder and a stencil?
I'd appreciate your experience here!
Thanks xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if you get the powder brush and stencils then yes? Why not? I would pay that price!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

I retail Christian Brows at my salon. They are lovely sets with 3 stencils, a brush, powder and a mirror.
I also have the salon palette with all the colours in. Your customers can then try before they buy and once they realise how easy it is and how much better their brow looks, they will buy :biggrin:

I retail Christian Brows at my salon. They are lovely sets with 3 stencils, a brush, powder and a mirror.
I also have the salon palette with all the colours in. Your customers can then try before they buy and once they realise how easy it is and how much better their brow looks, they will buy :biggrin:

I use this too and retail them for £29, they sell like hotcakes, i use it every day its fantastic stuff:biggrin:

hi just a couple og q's hope you dont mind.
where do you buy these from for resale?
how good is this product for a client who only has a small part of the brow left?
do you offer this treatment aswell?

thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9001 using SalonGeek

I got the Christian colour pallete from the show on Monday, I have been using it on clients and am taking orders already. It is a great product and I will be using it on myself every day. It is a well presented, high end product.

hi just a couple og q's hope you dont mind.
where do you buy these from for resale?
how good is this product for a client who only has a small part of the brow left?
do you offer this treatment aswell?

thanks x

You buy then from Izabelle Hammon.
It's fab for people who hardly have any brows as it will stay on all day.
I don't offer it as a treatment as I do HD Brows.

thanks for the reply could be worth looking into, i list count of how many of my clients complain about their eyebrows. thanks ladies x

You buy then from Izabelle Hammon.
It's fab for people who hardly have any brows as it will stay on all day.
I don't offer it as a treatment as I do HD Brows.

How do you find this powder compares to the HD Brows palettes? They are still out of stock so I'm looking for an alternative.
Thanks .

This might sound silly but what exactly do you "offer as a treatment". I do waxing and I do tinting, where does this fit in as bein offered as a treatment? I'm looking at getting the Christian brows in to use and to sell. Can you also tell me how much you charge for the service? Thanks so much :)

This might sound silly but what exactly do you "offer as a treatment". I do waxing and I do tinting, where does this fit in as bein offered as a treatment? I'm looking at getting the Christian brows in to use and to sell. Can you also tell me how much you charge for the service? Thanks so much :)

I am not offering it as a stand alone treatment I have added it to my eyebrow shape if the client wants it at no extra cost and trying it on my clients as a trial if they want it irrespective of what treatment they are having. I have 7 orders for the individual powder and another 4 likely to have it and that is in less than a week.

I would have liked to have bought some at the show but it is difficult to know what colour suits each person so I have decided to try, find the perfect colour and order after receiving payment. I will be ordering my first lot this week.

Ahhh I see! Do you think this is something you could offer as a treatment in a similar way to say HD brows?

I offer it as a brow enhancement.

Reflectocil tint, waxing, tweezing and application of powder. It is a premium brow service that with daily application of the brow powders (Christian eyebrows) they can have amazing eye brows for up to 6 weeks! I am going to offer it for free to all to brow tints/brow shapes over the next month when people see the amazing difference I think they'll love it and want to buy a retail set. They are great.

I offer it as a brow enhancement.

Reflectocil tint, waxing, tweezing and application of powder. It is a premium brow service that with daily application of the brow powders (Christian eyebrows) they can have amazing eye brows for up to 6 weeks! I am going to offer it for free to all to brow tints/brow shapes over the next month when people see the amazing difference I think they'll love it and want to buy a retail set. They are great.

I love these!
Just a quick question though, Do you think this is ok apply after waxing / shaping? As I was taught not to apply make up directly after waxing :-/

Sorry if that sounds a dumb question! Lol

As far as I'm aware/concerned your not applying the make up to the waxed area, your applying it to the hair left behind.

I've been tempted to apply the wax before to give you a guide for your shaping. I haven't tried it yet tho.

If its a mineral powder you can apply it after waxing, minerals are anti inflamitery and will help calm the redness

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

As far as I'm aware/concerned your not applying the make up to the waxed area, your applying it to the hair left behind.

I've been tempted to apply the wax before to give you a guide for your shaping. I haven't tried it yet tho.

Oh ok! :) thanks! X

Think I will order some of this then? Anyone have any preferences as to which one is best as there were a few different ones at the PB Excel show?!

I looked at all of the at PB and went for Christian brows. I bought their pro pallet of 8 colours, 3 stencils and the brush. They gave me posters, leaflets, a DVD. I like the fact I was buying a brand.

The support I've had from Izabelle Hammon have been great . They've told me the most popular colours so I'm going to order 2 of each for retail. I want the charcoal for myself, I wish I'd bought it at PB!

I am not offering it as a stand alone treatment I have added it to my eyebrow shape if the client wants it at no extra cost and trying it on my clients as a trial if they want it irrespective of what treatment they are having. I have 7 orders for the individual powder and another 4 likely to have it and that is in less than a week.

I would have liked to have bought some at the show but it is difficult to know what colour suits each person so I have decided to try, find the perfect colour and order after receiving payment. I will be ordering my first lot this week.

what seem to be your main colours? did you get a salon kit or do you just use the individual colours? xx

Latest posts

Back