Retailing brow powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the salon kit, I would have liked to have bought some of the individual colours but as there are 8 I was unsure whiich would be those most used so didn't want to be stuck with colours I wouldn't be able to sell.

So far the Charcoal, Dark Brown, Taupe & Tan have been the ones I will be ordering, and black will also be popular I would think. The thing is everyone suits different colours which is why I am doing it like I am and taking orders. My ladies are more than happy with that.

I think but the palette, see what your clients want and order it that way, if you can put an order for several of the items then the postage should be free.

Obviously if costing and space is not an issue then you can buy a salon stand with all the colours so you have the product there when you want it.

The reply from Kate at izabelle Hammon, said the most popular colours were charcoal, iris brown and dark brow. They do bulk buy offers aswell x

I have just placed an order for 12 of the Christian brows, they are out of stock at the moment because they have been so popular at the show and since. All my ladies are trying and buying, I have had 2 more want them since I placed the order, so can see the order getting bigger and bigger over the next 2 weeks! It is a great product though. I use it on my eyebrows every day.

So glad I came across this thread! I desperately need a piece of the action!

How do tend to approch it? just use it on people who have booked in for a wax as a trial product?

Or on people who have them tinted? Surely this would then take some of the glory away from the tint to then be darkened with a powder hiding the tint?

I'm adding it to my eyebrow shape treatment and will also add it to the eyebrow tint as it will only enhance, it won't stop people having a tint.

I am offering all my clients a try of it and it is has been a real success so far as I am getting orders continuously. It will slow down though as it will last someone ages even if used every day. I think you can then get refills which are quite a bit cheaper than the whole kit, so that should do well eventually too.

Thanks Jackie D thats Fab :)

Just waiting to hear back from them now!

I have decided to offer it to every customer in for a tint or brow shape free. I am taking a deposit on all orders of 60% then the other 50 % payable on collection. Will order in when I've grouped up orders.

Thanks Jemima 26 although are you actually selling it for 110% haha. Its the end of the day we shall let you off :)

Does anyone know if they offer any training or is it not really necessary? And do you always always use the stencil, can we honestly say everyones brows will fit into 3 categories?

Thanks Guys

You don't have to use the stencil, it juts give you am even match both sides.

Training really isn't necessary with the powders, maybe if you aren't confident in waxing and tinting but generally it's just combining the 3 and adding threading I you offer threading.

is there a direct email to Kate i dont seem to be getting any replies :-(

is anyone else having this problem?
i have also looked in to ilha brows does anyone have any feedback on them xx

Sent from my GT-I9001 using SalonGeek

thankyou will email now xx

Sent from my GT-I9001 using SalonGeek

Ive order a pallet to try them all!! They lady on the phone (very nice customer service btw) said they just had a large order and had lots of stock!

I asked her about puting it on after an EBW and she said its clay based not mineral based so wouldnt recommend it! But if you apply it befer waxing you have a guide to wax round.

Can wait for it to come to try out!!

What are you all retail them at? As she said the RRP was between £25.99 and £29.99 i think?

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Hi geeks I saw these at the show but I had already had my brows done at a different stand. I'm very interested to get a brow product like this in my salon. Can I ask is there a minimum on first orders? The company I tried, I would have to buy 10 kits to start up and it was quite an outlay for one product.
Rhiannon x

Ive always wanted to introduce this but was never sure how, this is a great thread, very interesting, I was going to buy a professional palette Christian Eyebrows at the show - wish I did now.

I don't think there is a minimum order with them. Im going to order some retail kits today :)

I don't think there is a minimum order with them. Im going to order some retail kits today :)

Fab thank you. I'm going to try and get in touch with them today then :)
Rhiannon x

Hi, girls, only just came across this thread. We've introduced Wow Brows powders in our salons and loved it so much that we took on their distribution for the uk.
They sell fantastically well, we have a few reviews coming up on local and national media (Look magazine), the rrp is £15 (why would people pay £25/29 for them?), they last around 8 months if used daily and come in 5 lovely shades.
What we do is after each eyebrow shape we ask clients if they'd like some powder on. 95% say yes. It looks so amazing that majority end up buying it.
We do a wholesale price as well with no minimum order.
Happy to answer any question
X

Last edited by a moderator:
i seen this prdouct at the beauty show and it was called perfect brows i think, is it the water proof powder? i really wished i bought some and cant find it anywhere, i think it was £30?

Latest posts

Back