Retailing brow powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi july do these come with stencils?

hi july do these come with stencils?

No, no need for stencils. Just follow your natural eyebrow line. If you need to extend or fill in just use the angular brush that comes with it to powder over.
You can use it wet for a more dramatic look or dry and it lasts through swimming, sweating etc

At the risk of being taken to the tower and shot, I've always applied normal make up to just waxed brows and nobody (including me) has ever had any adverse re-action.

Clean your brush in between clients or buy disposable ones. With the highlighter power, wipe a clean finger or gloved finger across the powder and apply to the brow bone and then use another clean finger or gloved finger to the poser, so it's like you're not double dipping.

My brow make up of choice is Anastasia of Beverly Hills . I bought mine in New York but you can get them online. I suspect that they'll be available here soon as she's just sent a shed load to the lovely Pixiwoo sisters and one they endorse something, it goes viral. By the way, if you don't know who Pixiwoo are and you love make up, prepare to lose yourself in their tutorials for hours or days on end. Enjoy! Holy Grail Brow Products - Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics - YouTube

For my brow courses, I'll be using Christian Eyebrows but I'm always open to suggestions if you think that there's something better to use. I don't retail, so it's for my students to use. Let me know if you do. By the way, I NEVER use stencils. x

Well I have been using the Christian eyebrow make-up since the show (love it) and have stocked it since then and it is flying out. I took an order for 3 more yesterday (Bank Holiday Sunday) as our guests wanted some. My clients buy it and it isn't long before there friends want some too.

It is a high end product and I have had no quibbles about the price and the service is excellent at Calgel.

I think client like the stencils! My older clients that struggle seeing think the stencils are great! Also i have a client the doesnt have half an eyebrow so she hasnt got a guide as such to follow so she finds the stencil handy!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Hi, girls, I've received it and tried Wow Brows powders and I'm really impressed.
The package is simple and small, the shade I've gone for was soft brown, comes with an small angular brush. I've tried it yesterday for the first time.
LOVE this. I have been brow obsessed for years, and this is hands down the best brow product I've ever used. It doesn't look like makeup - it just looks like I have great brows. The color is perfect. Not orangy at all. I've tried every brow product, I'm sure. This is the best.
My sister who's tried it said she didn't want to remove it at night because it looked so great - I laughed because I always feel that way. So, I don't take it off at night.
Anca x

I do hd brows but they are out of palettes again ment to be due in this month. I use the new hi brow palette from lash perfect the powder is amazing the kit does come with stencils which are ideal for clients at home. The colours are very natural and also comes with a highlighted the powder is also smudge proof. Love it x

ANCA 14

Have you tried the Christian brows? Im loving them but am now intriguesd by Wow Brows!

Where did you get them from too? I have googled but cant seem to find a direct supplier?

ANCA 14

Have you tried the Christian brows? Im loving them but am now intriguesd by Wow Brows!

Where did you get them from too? I have googled but cant seem to find a direct supplier?

Hi, I have tried it but think it's a lot of money, I wouldn't feel confident to charge 29 for a powder and generic set of stencils. Thought the brush was too bulky and stiff.
I bought the Wow Brows from their website, somebody mentioned it here. It's www.wow-brows.net.
I'm considering buying the trade pack as being smaller (compared to Cristian eyebrows)it won't take as much space so I can display it on the reception desk as impulse buy. The profit margins seem to be good.
xx

Thankyou, I have mailed them. Do they supply samples?

i recieved my christian brows today and LOVE it :) cant wait to start offering it :biggrin:

Thankyou, I have mailed them. Do they supply samples?

You can email them and you can buy a powder at trade price for *.** pounds or so.

HTH

Last edited by a moderator:
You can email them and you can buy a powder at trade price for *.** pounds or so.

HTH

when i emailed them they emailed back saying the trade price is £*.** + VAT each?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou :)

I have mailed them so we shall see, must say I do love christian brows. I like the fact that they do a pro pallette and have a good range of colours :)

Can someone pm me the trade price for wow-brows please?
Thanks

Thanks for the email July. £10 is an awful lot for delivery though :( I think I'll have to give it a miss £10 per order seems a waste of money, especially as delivery is up to 10 days!!!

Thanks for the email July. £10 is an awful lot for delivery though :( I think I'll have to give it a miss £10 per order seems a waste of money, especially as delivery is up to 10 days!!!

Hi, the delivery is up to 10 days but it's usually within 1-2 days. 10 pounds delivery fee bearly covers the actual costs of packaging and delivery charges for a salon order -expecially when it's trackable. This is also inclusive of VAT -I personally don't think it's unreasonable. Majority of companies charge a delivery charge -it's common practice.

July x

Thumbs up for Wow brows! I've received my trade order 3 days ago and have sold out a shade already. Mind you, I've opted for the small package so only had 3 shade of each colour. A few clients pre-ordered the Eyebrow serum and have placed my second order.
Fab support -they said if I don't sell anything within a month after I got the order I can return the products and they will fully refund.

Love xx

Hi, the delivery is up to 10 days but it's usually within 1-2 days. 10 pounds delivery fee bearly covers the actual costs of packaging and delivery charges for a salon order -expecially when it's trackable. This is also inclusive of VAT -I personally don't think it's unreasonable. Majority of companies charge a delivery charge -it's common practice.

July x

I'm not expecting free delivery, however, I'm mobile so would not be ordering in bulk like salons, so to add £10 to the product cost (which I'm obviously not allowed the post on here) is more than the cost of product... and would result in no profit, so I don't think it would work for mobile. Not me anyway! Thanks.

I'm not expecting free delivery, however, I'm mobile so would not be ordering in bulk like salons, so to add £10 to the product cost (which I'm obviously not allowed the post on here) is more than the cost of product... and would result in no profit, so I don't think it would work for mobile. Not me anyway! Thanks.

I understand that. But in the same time, I can guarantee that you will sell them if used as advised. We will refund your money back if you don't.
Not many companies stand by their products this way.
But at the end, you know your ins and outs of your business to take the apropriate decision.

July x

Latest posts

Back