Retailing Solar Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonilee

Reaction score
I am now working from a salon that is busy and seems to have clients willing to spend (all the places I have been before they never wanted to buy anything!!!) And know I have to get selling Solar Oil as a part of my service but also to the other customers.....so I am now wondering....what sizes do I buy??? The dinkie pinkies or the bigger sized??? Ooooh I am all of a dother now and cant choose!!!!:rolleyes: Someone please help me!!!! Lol

Edit to add: What would you recommned, buy a few of the bigger bottles and see how they sell or just bite the bullet and buy a pack?? God I am so indecisive!
xx

I would have said the dinky pinky size

I have them in a big glass dish on the reception desk and it looks really nice, even my non-nail clients ask about them

They are a cute size and can fit in handbags/purses easily

xx

We have these in college and most clients say to me 'oh i'l try the little size to see how i find it' They all love it and when it's gone come back for the bigger one.
So i would get both. It will all sell in the end!
xxx

i sell the dinky ones but have run out ,need to get some more , :green:

Pinkies sell like hot cakes......At the end of the service I rub in the solar and rave about it....I also have a price list with a pic of it on my wall...

I sell one with every new nno or set of enhancements x

Thanks ladies!! Both..why didnt I think of buying both!! DOH! Thing is I know these ladies spend so I dont want to miss and opportunity to sell big!! (kerching!) but equally I dont want to miss out and opportunity by only having big bottles!! God I am a doofus!! WHy oh why couldnt I just think og retailing both!!!:eek::green:

Thank you ladies!!!

xxx

Must be your new hairdooo going to your head hunni!
All that swishing about has dislodged ya brain cells:lol:
:hug:Jen xx

Latest posts

Back