Retention or Radical??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janosch1974

Reaction score
Hello,

until now I`ve only used Retention, on all of my customers. Now I would like to know when du you use Radical? Whats the difference between these liquids? I have one girl that does a lot of work with water, eg. This is the only one that has bad liftings. May I use Radical here or still Retention an try to use the Primer???
Many questions,....
so.
When du You use Radical, when Retention and when du you use the Primer??

thank you!!

Radical is a patented liquid monomer and was introduced in 1995; it is a reinforced, cross-linking liquid for tough enhancements. It has a full bodied consistency which gives easy workability and a softer feel so easier to file!!

Retention+ was introduced in 1999 (I think:o ) and is a keratin bonding liquid for lift-prone clients!! Because it bonds to keratin, it has excellent adhesion which means Primer is NOT necessary; it too has reinforced crosslinking formula to create strong enhancements and it also has a hard set for fater filing, it buffs to a superb shine and is scratch resistent!!

Retention+ is more advanced in its formula than Radical although there are many that stll use Radical on ALL clients. You do not need to use Primer with Radical either although you can. You can use it with Ret+ but why bother because it brings R+ down to the same strength as Radical!! Whatch your PREPat all times. If this client is a lifter then I would have initially suggested R+ but if you are having problems, try Radical and see if you get a better result!!

Sawasdee ka samantha

THANK YOU .

I see the 2 liquids you speak about and see 1 name solar nails have bottle brown what you think about this liquid can you speak about solarnails please .

Thank you mui from Thailand .

Sawsdee ka

Why i ask this is because i see in England and geeg speak about retention and i know little about radical .

But in America some asian tech like solar nails liquid i know them buy for sure in japan i see them like retention and radical but not see japan about solar nails .

Mui from Thailand

my daughter has always had bad lifting no matter what i used, she has very sweaty hands it literally drips off the end of her fingers, nothing she can do until the children are older then they will operate by deflating the lung and cutting the nerves under her arms.
BUT now i use, nail fresh, scrubfresh and primer with retention+ and perfect powders, now she has hardly any lifting at all.

Janosch1974 said:
Hello,

until now I`ve only used Retention, on all of my customers. Now I would like to know when du you use Radical? Whats the difference between these liquids? I have one girl that does a lot of work with water, eg. This is the only one that has bad liftings. May I use Radical here or still Retention an try to use the Primer???
Many questions,....
so.
When du You use Radical, when Retention and when du you use the Primer??

thank you!!

Hi there
I have always used ret plus and I have never had any problems, I never use primer, you dont need to when using ret plus. Make sure you prep the nail correctly first , this usually helps eradicate lifting :cool:

mui said:
Sawasdee ka samantha - THANK YOU. I see the 2 liquids you speak about and see 1 name solar nails have bottle brown what you think about this liquid can you speak about solarnails please. Thank you mui from Thailand .
Ahh this Mui is the original non-yellowing Solar Nail Liquid - this was actually the first non-yellowing monomer invented by Dr Stuart Nordstrom - Founder of CND!! Yes CND do still make this because as you say, there are many who still use it. It was originally used with CND Primad (primer) and Solar Nail Powders. I know CND make for the USA market but I don't think we have this anymore over here - I am sure there are some on this board that still remember it though - Geeg used to love this liquid but then Radical was introduced and most people prefer the advanced technology!! Hope this answers your question!!
BTW when I was talking to the Thai distributor, she was saying that Thai girls don't want glossy enamels but that they like the matte look - what do you think???

Hiya

SOLAR NAIL what a blast from the past, i remember that :o showing my age now it was the first l+P system i ever used got it from a show and have used creative ever since........... :cry: am so old now :cry: ;)

Sawasdee ka

The solar nail liquid is same price retention and radical i look already .

I have never able to find the Thai creative distributor i b4 think is in Bangkok but can not find .

We do have nail techs in Thai now use creative i have 2 salons near my salon them have now but they have from japan i think have some girls have some lucky have sister or friend in japan can send to them .

1 girl come my salon she speak i can go see her and try little bit i give to her some ezflow color powders and 2 oz liquid for try same i have 8 oz liquid .

In Thailand now after i do my tour 3 days in Bangkok i see many good thing and little no good i see 1 salon have 5 table with 5 nail tech and have 5 customer sit do nail was very busy i go to see friend have salon 2 tech them open 4 after noon close 11 nite time and i stay with them and for 7 hour them not stop .

Mu from the land of smiles

Sawasdee Ka Mui - this is who I spoke with:

Terri Lim
Elite Nail Enterprise Pte Ltd
13B Lorong Telok (Behind Boat Quay)
Singapore

Tel: 6533 5278
http://www.elitenailenterprise.com

I hope this helps - she works with her husband but I can't remember his name!! I got her business card especially for you but them lost it - thank goodness I found it again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back