Retention + Try Me Kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eob

Reaction score
Hi

I have just ordered the Retention + Try me kit as somebody advised me to do as I had originally trained on another L&P system. Can anyone tell me what is included in the kit.

Many thanks
Emma

Dunno if the 'Try-Me' kit is the same as the starter kit ... I have a starter kit and heres what you get ...
3.5fl.oz Retention+ liquid,
8/10 oz Perfect Color Pink Powder,
8/10 oz Perfect Color White Powder,
1/4 fl. oz Solar Oil,
1/2 fl. oz Nail Enamel,
10 Performance Forms,
2 fl. oz Scrubfresh,
2 Graham Pads,
1 Fast Track instruction sheet.
Its excellent value ... hth.

Sawasdee ka

The try me kit is not the same as gloria start me kit .

Try me kit is very small it is only a try me kit it has 1/2 oz ret liquid 1/8 oz pink powder 1/8 oz white powder 1/2 oz scrub fresh and instruction sheet .

mui from Thailand

I found it avery expensive try me kit compared to other try me kits. You can get the L&P try me kit for about £6-£7 or something but the retention kit is about £39 which considering its a try me kit for just a few sets it just seems expensive, does anyone know what you get in it, as that might explain it?

talented talons said:
I found it avery expensive try me kit compared to other try me kits. You can get the L&P try me kit for about £6-£7 or something but the retention kit is about £39 which considering its a try me kit for just a few sets it just seems expensive, does anyone know what you get in it, as that might explain it?

The Retention Try Me kit and the starter kit are two different things. The Try Me kit is only about £7 + vat

I think the lady on the phone must have told me the price for the starter kit rather than the try me kit, knew there would be a good reason, thanks for that.:o

sawasdee ka

If they sell this kit in your country You can ask if they will show you the professional kit i think this is a good kit .

Mui from Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back