Reverse appliction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
my first nail cert is dated 1991.( Oh God ) over the years i have done countless gel and acrylic systems.. did them for a while , got frustrated and stopped. why? the blending in of tips nearly drove me mad and trying to get all the product even and nice with good smile lines.Hated it cos i could'nt get it right.....2 months ago i thought- i have loads of product in salon that i need to use up, gonna give it another go- went onto young nails you tube vids.... discovered reverse application and made a serious attempt at using forms.... my EUREKA moment.... loving it now.. flying it.... happy out...I LOVE FORMS.... I LOVE REVERSE APPLICATION.... I hate blending tips but i don't have to do them anymore yipee:D

Hahaha yes, i also threw tips out of the door and don,t want anything else then sculp and reverse application.

Liz

I looooove sculpting, my tips are now hidden away in the bottom of my bag collecting dust :)

haha yeah it great ... i just want to run out on the street and drag people in and make them let me sculpt their nails...by the way.... boxes of tips , going cheap, any reasonable offer not refused....lol

Im still training but I love sculpting I think it provides a more natural look on the nail too, don't think I will use tips again lol x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I fell in love with sculpting as well. I actually find it's quicker for many things.
And I prefer it for repairs, as opposed to soaking off the whole nail to start over if they're broken one. Just slip a form underneath and away I go.

Ditto for reverse french with the pink zone done first. LOVE it. I prefer my smile lines when I do them that way. I can't get them quite right the other way.

I did ok with tips. They have their place.
I think it's important to master multiple techniques to better meet all the different needs of clients.

Hi ,
As a YN mentor I love R application. It's all I ever do. Perfect smiles every time :)

Well done for picking up your brush and having another try :)
X Mel Skora

Couldn't agree more! And I love Greg in the videos....

Latest posts

Back