Reviews on Matrix colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They re absolutely true to tuft! Just not when wet!!!!

I have a hairdressing cupboard at home as I only do friends and family I've found a matrix 10v how do the hold up with the generic peroxides that you get from alan Howard's?

I love Matrix too, can't live without sync. Love the new lacquers & light master bleach.

I have a hairdressing cupboard at home as I only do friends and family I've found a matrix 10v how do the hold up with the generic peroxides that you get from alan Howard's?
I'll be honest I never use matrix peroxide always use generic stuff with it and the colours always give 100% coverage and come out true to tuft, it will be fine with it 10V is lovely to tone a full head of bleach foils,

Ah good cos I use wella so I don't really want to buy a matrix peroxide for one colour

It will be fine in my opinion I I know others don't agree but yolo

Could any of you matrix lovers tell me what nice colours you would use on 100% white hair? To add a slight tone without going to dark I was thinking 9G or 9M? But don't want it too warm should I add base?? Thanks in advance xx

Could any of you matrix lovers tell me what nice colours you would use on 100% white hair? To add a slight tone without going to dark I was thinking 9G or 9M? But don't want it too warm should I add base?? Thanks in advance xx
Highlights or full head colour ?

9n and 9a equal parts with 6 percent is lovely. 9na if you have the dream age collection [emoji2]

9n and 9a equal parts with 6 percent is lovely. 9na if you have the dream age collection [emoji2]
Ah cool thanks, I wouldn't of thought of those colours. As it's white hair I'd worry about it going green?? Using ash?

Ah cool thanks, I wouldn't of thought of those colours. As it's white hair I'd worry about it going green?? Using ash?
Don't worry Hun Defo won't go the 9a will just neutralise the warm out of the 9n . Leaves a really really nice colour on white hair [emoji2]

Can anyone explain, if colour graphics can only be left on 10 minutes. How do you do foils.

Can anyone explain, if colour graphics can only be left on 10 minutes. How do you do foils.
It can be left on from 10-50mins

10 mins only with heat . 50 without [emoji3] x

I see, so would you foil then wash back foils off that had been on long enough and leave top and sides about longer. Or foil back with 8vol and top and sides using 22 vol ?

I see, so would you foil then wash back foils off that had been on long enough and leave top and sides about longer. Or foil back with 8vol and top and sides using 22 vol ?
I use meche so can get them in fast, but I would probably do the different strengths if I was using foils. I'm not a lover of the 8 vol unless there 8 base or lighter . U can mix the 8 and 22 vol together to get an in between which I find better x

Can this be used on full head colour avoiding the scalp?

Latest posts

Back