ridges on nail plate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i go to sally's to get my products, i use star nails for my resin x

Well it should say it on the label, but I think you can take it as read that any reputable nail company will be using EC adhesive and Resin. I know that CND adhesives are all pharmaceutical quality EC Adhesive.

Well it should say it on the label, but I think you can take it as read that any reputable nail company will be using EC adhesive and Resin. I know that CND adhesives are all pharmaceutical quality EC Adhesive.

i have just read on the back of my products that they are EC..so thats good thankyou for your help..again heehee xx

hi gigi,please could you give me some advise..i have done one course so far that was a one 2 one in tip and dip,silk and fiberglass..what woud you recommend my next course should be?i really want to make a go at being a nail tech its what makes me really happy and enjoy it so so much and i am so keen to learn but i been thinking what should be my next step?any suggestions from you or any other geeks would be so much appreciated..thankyou,i was going to do a new thread but just thought it would be ok to just add this note on this thread of mine xxx xxx

hi gigi,please could you give me some advise..i have done one course so far that was a one 2 one in tip and dip,silk and fiberglass..what woud you recommend my next course should be?i really want to make a go at being a nail tech its what makes me really happy and enjoy it so so much and i am so keen to learn but i been thinking what should be my next step?any suggestions from you or any other geeks would be so much appreciated..thankyou,i was going to do a new thread but just thought it would be ok to just add this note on this thread of mine xxx xxx

Well if it was I ... I would learn Liquid and Powder as it is still the most requested service. But it does depend somewhat on your circumstances. Where you are working etc. x

i am going to be working moblie..i have afew clients a week at the moment,but i want to offer more systems to them and also when i advertise people always ask me whats tip and dip!!where would you say is the best training school for L&P? x

i am going to be working moblie..i have afew clients a week at the moment,but i want to offer more systems to them and also when i advertise people always ask me whats tip and dip!!where would you say is the best training school for L&P? x

Whoa there ... now there's a hard one!! Creative Nail Design (better known as CND these days). The absolute best training available ... :green: 0845 210 60 60 .... ring and speak to one of the girls and they will send you information and answer any questions.

As for tip and dip, it is not widely known by the public because it is not widely used by many professionals.

why is this system not often used then by professionals? is there a main reason? i have orderd myself a new nail book..nail class!looking forward to reciving it x

Whoa there ... now there's a hard one!! Creative Nail Design (better known as CND these days). The absolute best training available ... :green: 0845 210 60 60 .... ring and speak to one of the girls and they will send you information and answer any questions.

As for tip and dip, it is not widely known by the public because it is not widely used by many professionals.

thank you for the number to ring x

Alot of the techs that I know that do NOT use the tip and dip system, don't use it because of it's reliability. It looks pretty for about 2 service appointments, then falls to bits, and isn't attractive to wear without polish.

I used it for about a year, loved how easy it was to use, but now am using Brisa UV Gel, which is also easy to use, if not easier, and LASTS, no matter how many appointments they have been through. :)

A good way to decide whats systems you will use on your clients? See how a set from that system looks after about 4-6 weeks.

Alot of the techs that I know that do NOT use the tip and dip system, don't use it because of it's reliability. It looks pretty for about 2 service appointments, then falls to bits, and isn't attractive to wear without polish.

I used it for about a year, loved how easy it was to use, but now am using Brisa UV Gel, which is also easy to use, if not easier, and LASTS, no matter how many appointments they have been through. :)

A good way to decide whats systems you will use on your clients? See how a set from that system looks after about 4-6 weeks.

hiya,thankyou very much for the information about tip and dip..really wish i had chosen L&p as my first system but hey ho!i wanted to start with tip&dip because it's easy to learn when your starting out but i am going to do l&p course next.i think once i have done l&p i can offer tip&dip for people that only want artificial nails for a special occasion.

hiya,thankyou very much for the information about tip and dip..really wish i had chosen L&p as my first system but hey ho!i wanted to start with tip&dip because it's easy to learn when your starting out but i am going to do l&p course next.i think once i have done l&p i can offer tip&dip for people that only want artificial nails for a special occasion.

Spot on! A really wise decision! :)

Latest posts

Back