Robard polish shaker?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanitybeauty1

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted before but just watched a video on this and looks really cool, if it works!

Has anyone used it and have you used it with shellac? The video was used with Gelish and worked well for the video, had a look at reviews on amazon and a few techs have said it's allowed them to use every drop of shellac instead of having wasted polish.

Id love to know your thoughts on it x

Yes I brought one of these for use with OPI GelColour absolutely brilliant

I bought the Pro Shaker and I love it
It's a great talking point with the clients too

Thank you! Some good points on the treads for and against, decided to purchase it to see for myself.

I know we can hand shake but sometimes I can't shake it well enough, especially Ruby ritz and red baroness doesn't come out like it used to unless it's shaken within an inch of its life.

I'm hoping I'll be able to get more out of the bottles as colours like cream puff as I'm forever throwing it away before it's finished.

Thanks for your help ladies x

It arrived and I LOVE IT!!!!

My Ruby Ritz has gone from "so so" to amazing Dorothy slipper wonderfulness!! 😍

I could never get it to the right consistency no matter how hard I shook it or stirred it, it was never that glittery and now it's full of glitter and covers so well.

Very happy with my purchase :) now to shake them all!

Thanks for your feedback and help ladies xx

Felicity xx

All my gels are so much better after a shake, lol

It arrived and I LOVE IT!!!!

My Ruby Ritz has gone from "so so" to amazing Dorothy slipper wonderfulness!! 😍

I could never get it to the right consistency no matter how hard I shook it or stirred it, it was never that glittery and now it's full of glitter and covers so well.

Very happy with my purchase :) now to shake them all!

Thanks for your feedback and help ladies xx

Felicity xx

Where did you get it from Hun?

Where did you get it from Hun?

I got mine from http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXET69&P=ML

I was a bit worried at first as I didn't receive a confirmation email but it arrived within 7 days which is great seeing as it's from the US. Make sure you get the battery one as the other one will have a US plug.

It's really great this isn't a great pic as my camera doesn't focus that well but this is before and after using it to shake Ruby Ritz
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412801650.239538.jpg

Felicity xx

Wow what a difference! Doesn't the FingerNailFixer use one? Sure I saw a video

I have a robart shaker and its great for shellac, i do find my opi bottles are a bit heavy for it though so i have invested in the proshaker now too :biggrin:

Wow - what a difference!

I use a lot if O.P.I so maybe need the other one . . .

I tested with an OPI today (regular polish) it worked fine it was a bit of a tight squeeze but it seemed ok to me x

Felicity xx

I got mine from TowerHobbies.com | Robart Paint/Polish Shaker Battery Powered

I was a bit worried at first as I didn't receive a confirmation email but it arrived within 7 days which is great seeing as it's from the US. Make sure you get the battery one as the other one will have a US plug.

It's really great this isn't a great pic as my camera doesn't focus that well but this is before and after using it to shake Ruby Ritz
View attachment 76418

Felicity xx

wow what a difference! do you think it will fit gelish bottles?? x

wow what a difference! do you think it will fit gelish bottles?? x

Yes.
It takes Gelish, CND, Opi, Essie bottles......and prob many other makes too.

I just looked at the Proshaker. $150.00 shipping to Canada. WOW! I see that Nails R Us in Canada sells it for $135.00 with shipping. That is pricey too.

I just looked at the Proshaker. $150.00 shipping to Canada. WOW! I see that Nails R Us in Canada sells it for $135.00 with shipping. That is pricey too.

Hi which site did you look at? I just looked it up and it says that it's $53 plus shipping and the site is offering 5% off. I'm in the us but very interested in the product.

Is this the right thing
http://robart.com/collections/nail-polish-shakers

eeeek - ordered one. Now I NEEEED it right this minute.

I'm SO impatient

Latest posts

Back