Rockstar: Advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pigment is a very very fine milled powder used for eyeshadows and all manner of color additives in cosmetics and many other things like polish etc. Pigment is colour.

In some ways it's nothing new, and we have been adding pigment to gels and polymers for ages to change the colour, but there are some super super fine additives coming to use with Shellac which are really fun to use to create different designs and colours ... Of course from CND as you would expect, the quality is superb and very safe and approved for use. I've been having fun.

sounds brilliant might have to look into it thank you x

follow up

Well i contacted client about party booked and all is still fine, client has since booked in for eyebrow, lip, leg, bikini wax and then has also booked in tonight for three spray tans, i was suppoed to be seeing her daughter and maybe redoing her nails as a gesture of good will, however mum said she found bits of nail in her bedroom carpet so she clearly had been picking them :rolleyes: so it wasn't my fault after all and i have also gained a substantial amount of new business:biggrin:
thanks for all advice xx

Funny how the nails were fine for her prom then miraculously came off after?!
Iv known girls snap heels off shoes to take them back for a refund after a prom. Just saying!

I had this problem too with Gelish, kept lifting and coming off. The doubts do creep in, in then end I enroled on the Gelish Training Course. found it a great help and got some really good advice. Dry brush foundation layer after its be cured, this gives a rough surface for the colour layers to stick to. Not had any problems since

follow up
however mum said she found bits of nail in her bedroom carpet so she clearly had been picking them :rolleyes: so it wasn't my fault after all and i have also gained a substantial amount of new business:biggrin:
thanks for all advice xx

Good for you :) At least they are being honest and not trying to push you into free repairs, as some people tend to.

Good question, I want to know more too..

I guess it can be micas Geeg is talking about. There is a thread about them, search for it, amazing possibilites :). I order mine at coastal scents, just got a bag with new colors and will be trying it out on sunday. Can't wait!

Latest posts

Back