Rockstar Nails - How to keep less messy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissCullen

Reaction score
So I've just done my first set of rockstar nails on my toes, what a mess! LOL glitter really does get everywhere and anywhere, do any of you lovely geeks have any secret tips how to keep mess to a minimum?
xx

i know a lot of geeks usually put a sheet of paper down and just funnel it bk into the tub x

I did that but I still seemed to have glitter everywhere, I mean I don't mind having a nice sparkly floor but there must be a way LOL xx

lol i know what you mean its why i aint too fussed about rockstar toes lol , would rather use glittery l&p or gel no mess then , lol

Me too, mix the glitter with the gel or use one of the glitter Gelish/Shellac/Gelac or whatever.

If you do need to use glitter then find a pepper pot, like the ones you find in a cafe, put your glitter in that to sprinkle over the toes rather than shaking it on, use some couch roll underneath to save the mess on your floor and then gather up the glitter and reuse if there is enough. :green:

I dont find the glitter polish or gel polish is as 'blingy' I'm making up all sorts of words tonight hehe
xx

how about if you took a piece of foil, and made a paste with the shellac and glitter (say negligee or the top coat or whatever...) and applied it like that?

Hmmm that is a very good idea! Will try that next time. Thank you :):)xx

You're welcome.
Let me know how you get on and post pics :hug:

Ive used one of the lids from an old glitter pot and drilled a few holes into it to make a "pepper shaker" effect. so i just put the lid on which ever glitter I want to use :D

xxx

You all have such good ideas! Why can I never think of these things hehe
Do you think people will think im weird if I ask for their empty pepper pots :green::green: xx

i find if i wet a sheet of couch roll the glitter sticks to it better :) x

Latest posts

Back