Rockstar prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah1988

Reaction score
Hi guys I just wondered if a few of you could tell me what you charge for rockstar. I do mine with shellac and do you all charge different for toes and nails or the same any advise would be great thank you :) xxx

Would be intrested to hear this just ordered my glitters x

I charge an extra £5 ontop of my finger/toes shellac price for rockstars :) x

Thank u £5 on top is what I thought of charging but wasnt sure if this was too much or not? Xxx

how much do you charge for Shellac? it depends on your other prices to what you should charge.

around £5-10 more is a good starting point! i also charge more for Rockstars then Minx as i like to book out 45mins for Rockstars (or 1hour if Re-Rockstaring/ Shellacing) and minx only take me 20mins, remember you are charging for your time as well! x

how much do you charge for Shellac? it depends on your other prices to what you should charge.

around £5-10 more is a good starting point! i also charge more for Rockstars then Minx as i like to book out 45mins for Rockstars (or 1hour if Re-Rockstaring/ Shellacing) and minx only take me 20mins, remember you are charging for your time as well! x

Thank u :) I charge £18 for shellac manicure and £20 for shellac pedicure so I thought charging an extra £5 on both for rockstar? Xxx

I do my Rockstar with BioSculpture Gel and charge 35.00

Jacqui xx

I charge €30 for normal and €40 for rockstar :) these are both +€20 if they have a silver or gold pedicure

I dont find it takes me too much longer either to be honest :) xx

Just got back from Hobby Craft! I got the Martha Stewart glitters and this storage thingy for glitters and gems CraftMate Petite - £23.50 :

I can't wait to get messing later today!

i bought that a while ago ... just be careful if they are not flat, the glitters will leak out of the compartments and gets very messy!

i cant find the link but i ended up buying storage jars which screw securely no matter how handled no leakage

kx

Just got back from Hobby Craft! I got the Martha Stewart glitters and this storage thingy for glitters and gems CraftMate Petite - £23.50 :

I can't wait to get messing later today!

Latest posts

Back