Rockstar toes! Post your pics too

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can i jump in and ask what the difference is between rockstar nails and twinkle toes? Really quiteconfused x

Same thing, different name :)

RockStar Toes using Shellac Tutti Frutti and Holographic Purple Glitter. love, love, love 

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365581289.266776.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365581289.266776.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 695
My toes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 682
my orange rockstar toes

Attachments

• 664728_467796333242808_1827874470_o.jpg
    664728_467796333242808_1827874470_o.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 874
My rockstar toes, I don't care if it get cold again ...I'm wearing sandals to show off my bling! :lol:

In Gelish Shake it till you samba and Martha Stewert glitter in Sugar Cube.

Attachments

• neon rockstars 1.jpg
    neon rockstars 1.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 619
  • neon rockstars.jpg
    neon rockstars.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 634
First go at rockstars using shellac tutti frutti and irresistible ultra fine light pink glitter! I've found when I do them, they are looking quite foily how can I prevent this? X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

eda9utap.jpg
Sorry forgot to add pic!
epu6avat.jpg

Sorry forgot to add pic!
epu6avat.jpg

If you lay the glitter down and pat it rather than burnish then I use clearly pink then top coat and you should get more of a glitter than foil look .... Well that's how I do them x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378125253.027049.jpg

Not a great pic x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378125312.269533.jpg

That's better x

If you lay the glitter down and pat it rather than burnish then I use clearly pink then top coat and you should get more of a glitter than foil look .... Well that's how I do them x

I patted it on and then brushed off the excess, I would of thought if I didn't brush it there would be too much glitter but I'll give it a go thanks :) do you cure it when you've put the glitter on or just go straight into top coat? X

I patted it on and then brushed off the excess, I would of thought if I didn't brush it there would be too much glitter but I'll give it a go thanks :) do you cure it when you've put the glitter on or just go straight into top coat? X

I think using a chunkier glitter or a holographic gives it a bit more depth. Personally I like them looking a bit foil ish. You don't need to cure the glitter layer, i often do a layer of zillionaire on top as well to add a bit more to it, also this saves you getting glitter in your top coat ;-)

I think using a chunkier glitter or a holographic gives it a bit more depth. Personally I like them looking a bit foil ish. You don't need to cure the glitter layer, i often do a layer of zillionaire on top as well to add a bit more to it, also this saves you getting glitter in your top coat ;-)

I've got a few holographic glitters and gotta admit they do look better, I bought a seperate top coat just for glitter :) x

Yes sorry you do have to remove some excess but def use holographic glitter x

Yes sorry you do have to remove some excess but def use holographic glitter x

Ok I'll give it another go with holographic :) x

Not the best picture as I literally just stuck my foot to the chair! Haha. Silver Chrome with Silver glitter patted in :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378374487.909214.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378374447.831534.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378374447.831534.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 414

Latest posts

Back