Rocky Horror help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liana kay

Reaction score
im going to rocky horror show tommorrow - and my red brown mousse is out! im going as dressed up as magenta ( i am a hairdresser) but my hair is blonde hi-lift and im looking at a distinct shortage of colours( wont hav time tommorow )
so i need it to be darker and redder - not permanant - i thought a colour bath -

i thought 1/4 8/34 and 3/4 6/74( i dont have any more of this colour)

i also have loads of 6/0,8/3,8/74,7/7,5/4 ,0/65

bit worried as its going over golden blonde ,i dont want it wishy washy, and i have a cool skin tone im going to have it hi-lighted in a few weeks. Was planning to use the mousse , but lack of funds prevent me from buying any more!

Lucky you, my hubby would love to go to Rocky Horror.

Even a colour bath or temp. colour on high lift blonde will stick! You'll probably be nice and bright for awhile, then wishey, washey pink after that.

Can you not get hold of a cheap, red wig?

nope! ive been wanting to tone it down for a while , so i think it will be ok after some hi- and lo lites , its just living with it till then! i guess ill just wear my hair in a pleat everyday!

well , i did it , guess my hairis really naff , because it came out a warm 8 , like 8/73 looks loverly , but not what i want , i think i was swayed by the shade chart =-i knew there was a reason i never use them! the 6/74 looks really red and , its not so at least its got some depth , and ill see if i can get a darker reddish wella shader to give it a kick .

Latest posts

Back