Roll-On Waxing Systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetie

Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking to update my waxing system when i move in to my new salon and i think i may go for the roll on system, can any one give me any advice on them....if u use them.....and which brands you could recommend ,
Have enquired about Australian Body Care TTHY but that is the only one.

Was thinking of looking on Sunday at the show but would like to be a bit prepared before i go.
THANKS

Well, I'm looking for something suitable to. I want something where the heads are really easy to clean. I'm more interested in ceteum or clean and easy at the mo.

I've used Phd and I'm not a big fan. It is quite wasteful and has a lot of negatives from my point of view.

Also, although lots of people use roller system. They only seem to use it for large areas. For face and bikini lines a lot of people resort to the wax pot.

I've got a clean n easy system I need to sell. Haven't thought about how much, but if you're interested pm me. I'll have to have a look in my box of stuff I don't use to see how much wax and solutions there are to go with it.

I use the clean N easy system and love it. I use it for all waxing including face and bikini. Its very easy to clean.

I personally would only use either PHD or Australian Boycare T Tree Wax
They are really hygienic and not at all messy. they have seperate applicators for each client.Wax cannot get back into the tube only out
So there is no cross contamination.
I don't know much about the Roll on method I would have thought that you need a seperate roll aplicator for each client otherwise you would get cross contamination .
I would not ever use the wax pot as in my opinion dont think that it is hygienic enough as dust particles ect can get into the pot when the lid is off .
If using the wax pot you must throw away the spatula each time it touches the skin never ever put the used spatula back into the pot.
You do not know what diseases clients may have which can be passed on i.e. HIV Hepatitis Herpes all kinds of things .
Yes PHD and Australian Bodycare does seem expensive to use but I would rather be safe than sorry.

Ruby :D

Latest posts

Back