Roller Waxing Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIPTOP

Reaction score
Hi

Can you help?? I am looking for a roller waxing course as I am wanting to offer this treatment to my nail clients. I have searched this forum and I really do not know who offers these courses and which are the best??

Thanks
Sue :)

Last edited:
I have'nt come accross a specific roller waxing course - I think you would have to do a course that covers all areas of waxing application not just the one aspect.

:)

Hi
Thanks Beautyseeker, I am looking for a hot waxing course, as I like the idea of using a hand held roller than spatula as I used to get into such a mess when I tried this at college... it was a long time ago ok a longer time ago lol that I tried waxing, but due to personal reasons I couldn't continue with the course, boy do I wish that I did as I can not find a waxing/tinting course in my area and it is so frustrating!!

Thanks

Hi
Thanks Beautyseeker, I am looking for a hot waxing course, as I like the idea of using a hand held roller than spatula as I used to get into such a mess when I tried this at college... it was a long time ago ok a longer time ago lol that I tried waxing, but due to personal reasons I couldn't continue with the course, boy do I wish that I did as I can not find a waxing/tinting course in my area and it is so frustrating!!

Thanks

Hi doll. I think you're getting in a muddle as you say that you want to learn how to use a roller sustem and you mention hot wax............two entirely different things. Explain and maybe we can help. xxx

Wax Queen

I am quite new to posting so sorry for not explaining myself, I blame me blonde highlights I have just had done tee hee!!

I have seen in the Beauty Express book a Hive Roller Depilatory System and I am looking for a training course around my area who trains in it I am prepared to travel..well if my hubby will be my taxi lol :)

Sue

Ah! Gotcha now. Ok, just so you know, roller systems are not hot wax, they're warm wax in a cartridge . You'e probably best to contact the roller system's company (think you said Hive), and ask if they run courses. Mind you, if you can wax, you don't need a course............but buy a roller. xxx

Thanks Wax Queen :)

Hive train both Pot and spatula, and Roller waxing on the same course. 90% of the course application though is done with Pot and Spatula....

Latest posts

Back