Roo trolley-mirage beauty trolley on offer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you land on the page hit the search button and then you can look for the trolley on there. I don't think that the one in the original link is available anymore. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Hollie doesn't work for me :(

I ordered mine yesterday! Wish I'd seen the extra offer code, but still a bargain at 50% off. I've ordered the zebra print so once I get it ill upload some pictures!

Gutted i have just seen this, and its no longer on offer :( i already have the smaller zebra print one but wanted the bigger one to match xx

Thanks for posting the links ladies, have ordered the trolley with 2 free gifts and an extra 15% off :) would have preferred the zebra but at that price i'll be happy with leopard x

Can the CND lamp fit in the mirage trolley ok? X

Yes it should fit in fine

Yes it should fit in fine

Great thanks. ... I've ordered 2 lol xxx

Has anyone managed to get a wax pot in their trolley? I don't offer Shellac or Gelish at the moment, but maybe I should order 2 like the previous post for when I do lol!

Well I got my text saying my roo orders being delivered tomorrow :)

Well I got my text saying my roo orders being delivered tomorrow :)

Me too. I love the Roo products and the dispatch and delivery times are fantastic. I really didn't need another trolley but I cannot pass up a deal like that.

Couldn't resist this great bargin...freebies and extra discount code still working! Can't wait :)

Mine should be arriving in the next hour which is great considering I only got the free delivery :) can't wait

Edit: It arrived, its heavy but beautiful and perfect size for everything I need to carry

Last edited:
Mine should be arriving in the next hour which is great considering I only got the free delivery :) can't wait

Edit: It arrived, its heavy but beautiful and perfect size for everything I need to carry

I went for free delivery too :) when did you order? Xxx

It was 2pm Tuesday :)

It was 2pm Tuesday :)

Wow thats good ;) did you get an email or text saying when it would be delivered? Xxx

Mines due between 12.30 and 1.30 and I've a mobile client at 3.30 :)

Latest posts

Back