Rose gold glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xbeautyx

Reaction score
Looking for a rose gold glitter or gel polish for a client. I use shellac and they don't seem to have this sort of shade.Don't mind either using a glitter or a in a gel polish form, can anyone recommend any? Xxxx

Hiya, have you tried chiffon twirl from the gilded dream collection? Or isn't that rose enough?

I have a few from the CND additives and lecente have lovely ones too! Have a look on the sweet squared website.. I can't remember any of their names though sorry [emoji15] xx

I had a look at the lacente ones and theydidn't look very rose gold? Has anyone got any photos? Xxx

Have never seen chiffon twirl, this could be what im looking for! Thank you xx

chiffon twirl is beautiful but unfortunately a limited edition color last Christmas. I stocked up and have 4 back ups because it so pretty and popular

Lecente Rose gold is beautiful
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450645777.436575.jpg

Aw thats great thank u! Helps so much to see them properly xx

chiffon twirl is beautiful but unfortunately a limited edition color last Christmas. I stocked up and have 4 back ups because it so pretty and popular

Oops didn't realise it was a limited edition - glad I have a couple!

The rose gold glitter is lovely!

Magpie beauty have a glitter called Rosie
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450706077.670288.jpg

I don't think it is limited edition it is always in stock and on the S2 website.
It is a lovely rose gold colour.
The new Lecente glitter Babydoll is a lovely holographic rose gold.

I don't think it is limited edition it is always in stock and on the S2 website.
It is a lovely rose gold colour.
The new Lecente glitter Babydoll is a lovely holographic rose gold.

its available in Vinylux but not as shellac, it was released as part of the christmas collection last year with grand gala and dazzling dance which were all limited edition in shellac :) Its such a popular colour of me i really hope they real ease it soon as part of the permanent line or i'm going to be gutted when i eventually run out :( sniff sniff

On a side note the bronze colour coming out in January looks amazing and very rose gold ish

Latest posts

Back