Ruby Ritz & Tinsel Toast - make them permanent fixtures please CND!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, especially Ruby Ritz - Mine has nearly gone and everyone has raved about it! Would love more glitters in different colours, agree about silver, pink and purple - or even black! Like the multicoloured idea too

Me to also worrying about running out all my customers want them!

I live the ruby ritz the tinsel toast not so much
Would love shellac to do more glitter colours or even just a glitter top coat
Like bio do duchess :)

Come on geeks I know there are more of you that want these to be permanent. Please leave a comment on this thread. The powers that be at CND will be looking at it. They've listened to our plea on pastel colours so I'm sure they will listen to this too xx

I agree, especially Ruby Ritz - Mine has nearly gone and everyone has raved about it! Would love more glitters in different colours, agree about silver, pink and purple - or even black! Like the multicoloured idea too

Ooh I agree - love ruby ritz and love glitters!!! The more the merrier!! x

Agreed...please make Ruby Ritz a perminant colour! It has been my most popular colour since getting it in.
Tinsel Toast hasn't been as popular but as my RR is running low, I will try the TT with a layer of Red Baroness over the top for a similar effect.

Other colours with the deep glittery effect would be great!

Please take note CND xxx

I cant imagine life without ruby ritz. ....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Love ruby ritz, all my clients love it too. Its all I have done. It may change after Xmas though as all my clients say it's just for Xmas.

Its most popular out of the 2 glitters but I do love tinsel toast aswell.

Would love a glitter range! X.

Here's my Ruby Ritz and Tinsel Toast French for Christmas.

399192_4437079082846_1610163273_n.jpg

I love them!!! I'm very low on ruby ritz and can't imagine telling the clients it's all gone and is no more :-(

Voted!

I'm looking forward to seeing a new green and blue in the spring :)

Also, I would LOVE to see some neon shellac colours! That would be super awesome :)

Please bring them back!!!!! Love them! :)

Latest posts

Back