Running the risk of sounding like a right Bint!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glittergirl

Blingin' Brummie Geek
Reaction score
Hi,

Well if i can't ask you guys a silly question who can i?

I was reading GMG'S article in Scratch (Fab by the way!) and he said "Hands up who boils their tips?" (or something along those lines) what did he/you mean? Do people really do this? If so what does it acheive?

Or has the sarcasim gone straight over my head! LOL

Is it just me or does anyone else think Sams a fab writer? I could sit and read his articles allday he really gets you engrossed in what he's saying and really gets his piont across in a very humerous way.

Hiya....It was something to do with people using steam to shape the tips so they got a great c-curve...in comps !!!!
yeah i love his writing too....he has a funky way of wording things so its not boring....i am one of these people who when bombarded with long pieces of writing my brain switches off....overload.....but when its written with humor and wit it keeps me interested long enough to finish reading it....
I was the same at school and only 1 teacher was be able to stop me from yawning in class the others where just boring. I am not a great pupil am i......lol xxxx

Yes, plastic moulding. By holding the tip over the steam of a kettle makes it more pliable, then you can shape it.
Sam has a wonderful, unique style of writing. He certainly adds humour to his articles which makes them an absolute joy to read.
Isn't it about time he bought out a book???

Thanks guys!

The lengths some people would go to to win a competion but people do take it that seriously don't thay.

Jane said:
Isn't it about time he bought out a book???

I second this!!!!!

I for one would be the first to buy it!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe all us Geeks should stop beating ourselves up about not being as good as some of these guys when clearly if they have to go to them sort of lenghts then maybe they are not as good as we thought and if we all start boiling our tips our nails will look just as good!

A really infromative thread thanks Ang x

Latest posts

Back